Chapter 23: Brittany Tate

Guys please vote and comment<3 

Rayn's POV

I landed at the airport and there was a cab waiting for me. I asked the driver to take me to visit my lawyer directly. He called uncle John and informed him that we were visiting and he agreed. Then he took me to visit him

I was standing at the door and I wanted to go in but a thing inside me told me to take my steps back. I felt something was very wrong. I was standing at the door when someone opened it and motioned me in. I hesitantly made my way in and was greeted by a very warm hug by my mother. Though she is my step-mom but she loves me more than my birth mother ever could. I love her even more. She was the only one who was there to take care of me when my father was busy in his mafia world. 

I missed you my baby, she said and I relaxed under her touch. I missed you too mom but seriously it has only been a month, I said with a little chuckle. Ik but I missed you! After a very warm hug she pulled away and kissed my forehead and that reminded me how Liz does that, that brought a smile on my face.

Is my son blushing? my mom asked. Did I blush?

Nope mom , I didn't . 

Who is the angel?

 What?

 Name???

 Lizu, I said while rubbing the back of my neck shyly.

Even saying her name makes your cheek burn up. Oh my my. I wanna meet her soon!! she said, her features showing how amused she was.

Mom you will love her! I said excitedly.

I am sure I will, she said while patting my cheek. 

After a warm meetup with mom, I was slightly relaxed but the bad feeling was still there in the back of my mind. I was then greeted by Uncle John, we shook hands and passed smiles and then he asked me to sit. I was all tensed up again. We were in a room guarded by 4 men. Uncle motioned them out and then it was just me, mom and uncle. With each passing second, my heart raced and I was certain both of them could see it on my face.

Relax son. 

I nodded. What was that you wanted to tell me?

Uncle looked at me, then at mom and then took out a black file which was named as Brittany Tate. 

I have heard this name before...but where???? and from whom???? 

Ik this chapter is short but I don't want to open all the cards at once. So for a while I am going to write short chapters.... But I will publish more often then:)

Well.... Who do you think is BRITTANY TATE?????

hint: TATE.

What do you think is going to happen now???????????????????? 

Read further to know. 

Picture of Brittany Tate attached above. 

Do vote and comment!<3

signing off~

SANYA, XOXO