Epilogue!

*1 week later*

Rayn's Pov

Me: My marriage. I said while sighing nervously and fixing my coat. 

Kev: Its just insane. Like you, Rayn Hollway is getting married! I thought that you will die single but you are getting married. My best friend's wedding! I can't believe it!

Me: I can't believe it too! Liz will look so beautiful right? Just perfect.

Louis: Mr. Romeo, don't mess up with the vow okay?

Zack: There is no chance of him messing up...He has rehearsed it for more than 100 times. He said while chuckling and just then Kat made her way in and Louis drooled over her a little, actually, a lot.

Me: Kat, Is Lizu nervous?

Kat: Well, I came to see you first and now I will go see her. 

Louis: Well baby, you look drop dead gorgeous, he said while kissing her cheek and she giggled. Love. 

Kev: Woahhhhh.... Now who is Mr. Romeo?

Louis: We'll see that when you see your girl. He said with a smirk

Kat: Okay stop it guys, I will go and see your lady now. she said while making her way out but stopped and walked towards Louis instead. Btw baby, you look hot too, she pecked his lips and then finally left. 

Louis blushed and sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. 

My wedding with my little mushroom. I hope it goes well.

Kev: C'mon Mr. Groom, It's time for you to make your way to the aisle.

I glanced at myself for one last time, thanked god for this day and then nervously yet extremely happily made my way to the aisle. My marriage. 

Lizu's pov

Soph: Omg, it's the day!!! I can't believe it. How do I look? 

Me: Soph! For the 1000th time, You look perfect! Now do not ask me again

Soph: What? It's my best friend's wedding!!! I need to look perfect.

Me: You do look perfect Soph.

Nicole: Well, today is a special day for you Liz....followed by a special night, she said while laughing which made me blush.

Me:  Nic!!, stop it!

Soph: Huh, not like you haven't done it before.

I just rolled my eyes at that those words and looked at my reflection in the huge mirror in front of me. Marriage. My marriage. 

Kat: Well Lizu, don't be nervous while taking your vow okay? You know Rayn learnt and rehearsed that for around 100 times but he is still sweating over it like crazy. she chuckled

Me: Guys...I can't believe it! I am getting married. I am really nervous. What if I mess up at the aisle or what if I slip and fall while taking my walk down the aisle?

Soph: Um... I think you will get a different variety of pictures then. Imagine, you slipping on the floor and photographers capturing that  moment. I promise to take both boomerang and slo-mo of that moment for you. 

Me: You guys are of no help!!!!

Kat: Just stop blabbering. It is a perfect day and you look perfect. Nothing will go wrong and in case you slip and fall during the walk then you have your prince charming right? He will pick you up and take you down the aisle.