Author's note 2

Hy guys..... It's been a week since I posted the last chapter. I will publish a new chapter today...

 I was going through previous chaps and I realized that all those chaps are like really short so I just wanted to tell you guys that from now on I will write long chaps. So this author's note is basically an announcement that from now you will get to read chapters of not just 1 or 2 pages but 5-6 pages(I will try). Also, Guys please vote the chapters and also share it with your friends and family.... each vote, each comment encourages me to write and means the world to me.... I hope you are liking whatever you have read till now....

Also..... I was randomly looking at Gigi Hadid's pictures and I found some really nice clicks. The attires which she wore are also worn by Alia Bhatt ( if you like this girl, we are already best friends). So I couldn't choose the one who wore the outfits better so I will add the pictures down below and then you comment the person's name who stood out for you more than the other one... COOL??? I hope you comment...just a quick, fun interaction...

just a quick, fun interaction

Who according to you wore it better?? Left: GIGI HADID.... Right: ALIA BHATT...

well honestly, for me Alia Bhatt stood out more in this one... though Gigi  looks drop dead gorgeous but Alia looks better, also I love love loveeeee Alia's footwear more in this one.... Comment your choice ;)

Next...

In this one

In this one.... I liked Gigi Hadid more but Alia looks incredible too.... who do you think carried this dress better than the other?? Do comment:))

well, I will publish the next chap by today.... Promise!!!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and also follow me......BYE;))))