Chapter 16: uh,date?

Face packs and couply pics?? Yes please<3

Please do me a small favor and click on that star to vote...it takes me around an hour and half to write one chap but it takes hardly 2 seconds to click on that star. It means a lot to me and encourages me to write further. I hope you vote and comment! <3

Precap: After a series of cute surprises and apologies Lizu finally forgave Rayn. He also asked the seniors to apologize to her and shut down the talks which they did. Lizu finally forgave him and just to mention they shared a very very very cute and long hug... Lizu finally came out of denial and accepted her feelings for Rayn but her terrifying experiences in life which were related to love scared her and she decided to keep these feelings to herself. Rayn has also accepted his tiny crush on her but is not ready to accept it openly, yet. And just then Lizu's childhood crush entered her life and group and askes her on a date to make messy situation messier. She is yet to answer him but Rayn thinks that they are soon-to-be couple which has messed up his thoughts resulting  in a very stupid plan, To get Lizu he made a plan to make Louis jealous using his ex Nicole who also is Lizu's arch-enemy. In the last chapter Lizu caught Rayn kissing Nicole which hurt her and she ran away with Rayn following her. 

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Lizu's Pov

 Was it a dream??? Did he really??? Why????why her??? Why does it hurt me???? Why am I crying for god's sake! Why??? I just ran and ran and ran while tears freely flowed down my eyes. I could hear Rayn calling my name but I didn't stop... I ran faster and faster until I hit something or rather say 'someone'... I looked up to find Louis with confused and concerned eyes. He was searching my face to get a clue for my horrible condition but all my face showed was hurt... 

Without a second thought I connected my lips to Louis's and he was shocked for initial seconds but then quickly responded...Did I want to Kiss him?? No! Do I like him that way? No! But I still kissed him? Yes! Why? Idk To make someone jealous? Maybe...

I soon parted away and he looked awestruck-confused-happy but what I cared about was to turn around and look at the 'someone' I wanted to make jealous... and that 'someone' was standing right behind me...his hurtful expressions, clenched jaw, angry eyes told me that he did see me kiss Louis! What? I am guilty but those expressions were worth it... He was shooting daggers to Louis through his eyes and then his eyes met mine... He suddenly masked his anger and hurt and became stone-cold again... He came towards us and stood merely inches away from me with his 'oh-so -famous smirk!'

Rayn: I just wanted to tell-uh- well nevermind..not like you care, right?

Is he trying to explain that he did not kiss Nicole seconds ago?? Is he trying to give me reasons for why he was sucking my arch-enemy's face, well she was doing that, he wasn't so much into it.... Ya, whatever helps you sleep at night idiot!

Me: Right. I said in the most bitter tone ever 

Rayn: May I ask why you ran away and why are your eyes so puffy if it didn't bother you?

Me: I ran because I don't like seeing people sucking each other's faces... I said in the most confident and bitter tone, again!

Rayn: Oh! And about the puffy eyes?

Me: I have cold... Now you can go back to complete whatever you were doing, I said with an eye-roll.

He then glared at Louis who was still standing clueless right behind me.