Chapter 14: Confession

Rayn's Pov

When she hugged me, it felt so good!!! I just wanted everything to stop right then and there and I wanted to hold her in my arms forever. I have never felt something like this for a girl before but all those girls weren't her. She fits just perfectly in my arms. I think I like her but she will never like a person like me! She is stubborn, intelligent, beautiful, sometimes annoying but a good girl and good girls and bad boys never end well.... I am just not her type and I am not someone who can stick to 1 single person but my heart wants to stick to her. When I said 'no, I was just asking', I saw hurt in her eyes....maybe she wanted me to say yes, it does concern me and yes it did concern me... As much as I hate to admit it, I was jealous! But I can't like her! She is just too good for me and whether I like her or not, she will never like me back! Stop thinking about it now!!! But then why she was hurt when I said no??? This doesn't mean she likes you.. Shut up! Stop thinking about it!!! I was lost in my thoughts when that guy, Louis came and sat next to her... really close to her...anyways, whatever she does with anyone else is none of my business! Stop getting jealous you idiot!

Kat: Okay guys, I have ordered 3 large pizzas and 2 coke. Now let's play something...

Soph: Okay, truth or dare

Kev: Fine

Kev spun the bottle and it landed on Sophia.

Kat: So Sophia, how many boys have you ever dated?

Sophia: UMM,.. I don't count the number but I guess 7-8 maybe?

Kev: And why did they breakup with a girl like you? he is definitely into her!

Sophia: 1 question at a time. she replied with an evil smile.

Kev spun the bottle again and it landed on Lizu

Kev: Okay...so how many times have you been in love?

Lizu: Umm...none.

Kat: W.H.A.T? A girl as pretty as you has been single for 18 years of her life! Why!??

Lizu: Well, I don't like the concept of falling in love... because everything which falls, break! she said this deep statement as it was a very casual thing.

Me: maybe we can fly in love then? idk what this statement exactly meant but I just blurted it out without giving it a second thought.

Lizu: Huh? she looked at me with so many emotions in her eyes but the one that stood out was confusion.

Me: uh,nothinggg....   Kev spin it

Kev spun the bottle and it landed on him!

Time for some confessions!!!!! I gave Kev a smirk by which he understood what was going to come out of my mouth so he tried to play smart and chose dare instead of truth... But I am cleaver than you bro!

Me: Ask a girl out! 

Kev: I don't want to! he said while panicking!

Kat: oh c'mon, all 3 of us know you have a crush on a girl....grow some balls and confess it!

Right now, Louis, Sophia and Lizu looked at us with a clueless face.

Kev: I don't know who you guys are addressing to...

Me: So you want us to name her?

Kat : so her name is....S- okay shut up, I'll do it!: Kev cut her midsentence.