Chapter 28: Rayzu

#Rayzu<3

DO VOTE AND COMMENT<3

Lizu's Pov

I woke up at 6am and started to pack my bag for the day. We were going to a literature museum and all of us were very excited, it's just I felt something or rather someone was missing. I sent a good morning text to him and then I went and woke up my sleeping beauties Soph and Kat. After 1 hr. we were all set for the day and just as I was about to lock the door, I received a text from my boy. I wish he was here and we could spend this day together but I just hope everything goes well with him.

Rayn: I hope one day we won't need to send each other a good morning text. I hope the day when I will wake up to your beautiful face comes soon! Well for today, good morning sunshine.

I giggled and blushed and then locked the door. Just as I turned, I hit something or rather say someone. 

Rayn: Good morning sunshine! He said and then picked me up in his arms and twirled me around. 

Me: You are back!!!!! I said happily while hugging him. 

Rayn: Seems like that. He chuckled and finally put me down but did not lose his grip on my waist. 

Rayn: Well little mushroom you seem very very happy to see me. 

Me: Happier than I thought I would be.

Rayn: Aww,, someone missed me so much

Me: I don't want to pump your already inflated ego but ya I did miss you.

Rayn: I missed you more baby.

Me: So, everything okay?

Rayn: Just let it be, I am already frustrated by thinking about that!

Me: Want to talk about it?

Rayn: Laterz baby

Me: someone is quoting fifty shades?

Rayn: I did not expect you to know this

Me: Why?

Rayn: Coz you are way too innocent to watch that

Me: Well, maybe I am not as innocent as you take me to be, I whispered in his ear 

Rayn: Don't do this otherwise I won't be able to control myself

Me: Oh, really? What about this? I asked while brushing my lips against his.

Rayn: Are you trying to seduce me?

Me: Seems like it is working, I said with a wink

He then pulled me closer and pinned me to the door and started kissing me fiercely. He laid soft kisses on my ear and down my neck. We were between a full blown make out session when someone coughed from behind.

Ugh guys... we don't want to interrupt your baby making session but can you hurry up? We have to leave, Soph and Kat said

I was flushed from embarrassment and Rayn chuckled. I pushed him away from me and ran towards Soph and Kat.

Soph: Okay, that happens when you don't meet for a day and half????

Kat: Lizu I did not expect this from you. They said while chuckling

Guys!!! Shut up! I said while covering my face with my palms

Soon enough Kev, Louis and Rayn came and joined us and we all sat on our respective seats.