Chapter 35: 2 days

Bubbles and you<3

Guys!!!! Please vote, comment and share!<3

It's been a week and Rayn's condition has thankfully improved. He can walk by himself now but still he has a lot of bandages. Mom has visited us a few times and each time my affection for her grows even more. She loves Rayn so much and is quite fond of me too! I wish my mother could stay like this with me, in my happy and bad times, could kiss me on my forehead to get me to sleep, could wipe my tears, could take away all my pain. I wish she was here. 

Rayn got to know about John and his evil plans and got him arrested. John is imprisoned for lifetime as he has been proven guilty for murder of two people and for shooting Rayn. Everything is good right now and surprisingly becoming better with each passing day. The only thing which keeps on bothering me now is my father. I always thought that it was my father who ruined my parent's love story, I considered him a very bad person, I accused him for killing my mother but when I got to know that it was John, I realized that there are a lot of unheard words which should be heard now. I need to talk to my father, I want to ask him what really happened between mom and him.

I never believed in love stories because the only love story which I ever saw was of my parent's and it was not a good one. I always accused my father for misbehaving with my mother but when I got to know that my mother and Rayn's father were related, I realized there is something I missed, something I did not bother to know, something which might be the actual reason behind my parent's failed love story, something which I should know now!

Rayn and I decided to visit my father once his condition improves. It is the most dreaded decision which I ever made in my 19 years of life but this was important to be made, important to know the reality, important to correct things which I ruined by my misunderstandings. And secondly when I have Rayn by my side, there is nothing I should worry about. 

We were sitting in Rayn's room when there was a knock on our door, Come in, I said and our friends made their way in. Just to mention, Nicole and Zack are included when I say friends. 

Kat: I hope we didn't interrupt your baby making session. again. 

I just rolled my eyes as a response which earned a chuckle from her and Soph. 

Rayn: I am not in a condition to make babies right now, unfortunately. He said while faking grief.

Me: Guys, can we end this topic here?

Soph: aw, someone is embarrassed? relax, there is nothing to feel embarrassed about, everyone can feel the sexual tension between you guys, she said with a wink

I stared at her wide-eyed while my cheeks turned red, stop it now! 

Zack came to save me and changed the topic, hey bro, How are you doing now? 

Rayn: Better than usual. I have a very cute care taker who let me tell you is very strict.  

this sentence earned woah from Kev and Louis and an eye roll from me. ( Just to let you know that Zack and Rayn are on good terms now, thanks to me and Nicole. And.... there is something going on between Zack and Nicole but every time I try to bring it up, Nicole brushes it off but it is evident from the blush on her face whenever I bring this topic that she is into Zack)

Rayn: Well, I am getting discharged in 2 days and then Liz and I are going to visit her father. I was pouring hot water in a cup when he said this and I felt my body tense up as my heart beat increased and my mind flushed with anxiety. I know he is my father but we never had that bond, okay once we did but that diminished with time and what all was left was burnt ashes which reminded us of those good old days. 

Soph: And Liz is okay with that? she asked with concern in her voice. Rayn nodded and then she turned to look at me while raising her eye brows.

Me: Yes Soph, there are some amends to be made, some questions to be answered. I can't run away from it forever.  I said while sighing.

Soph: Just control your emotions when you see him. It's been 6 months since you last saw him and many years since you guys had a proper talk.

Me: Ik, I will try my best. Plus, this idiot will go with me, so I will be fine.

Rayn: I am offended! He said while faking hurt.

Nicole: you guys. she said while chuckling softly.

Kev: Just get well soon bro. Can't wait to kick your ass in basketball again

Rayn: You mean, get your ass kicked by me?

Kev: We'll see. He said and then did some sort of guy hug and soon everyone left after biding us good bye.

2 days and then I will need to face the last person I ever wanted to meet again! 

Hey guys!!!!! How are you all?????

I hope you liked this chapter. I am so glad that Rayn's condition is improving!!!! Aren't they adorable???? Their cute banter, teasing, each and every thing about them is so cute!<3

Well, not to forget about Lizu's father. I hope all her questions get the desired answers and the good old father-daughter days return.! 

Also!!!! Zack and Nicole??????? Can anyone else see them together in future or is it just the desperate me????????

Well, all these questions will be answered soon. I hope you enjoyed reading this chap! Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!

Guys, please vote, it hardly takes 2 seconds! And comment guys!!! Let's interact. Let me know if you are enjoying the book or not, let me know if you have any suggestion or anything which you want me to know. Also, share with your knowns, it will mean a lot to me!<3

You can connect with me via my Instagram: _sanya.ahuja_

signing off for today

~Sanya, xoxo