Chapter 31: Shoot

Rayn's Pov

Oh, this one, it's the initial of my mother's name, Brittany Tate. I got it when she passed away.

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I saw my world shatter in front of me as she said this sentence. Brittany Tate is her mother? No! She is that girl? Oh my god! This cannot be happening!! Relax there can be many Brittany Tate in the world. I nervously took out my phone and opened my mail to see the picture of that girl. Please god, not her! 

1

2

3

It opened and I froze right there. It was Lizu. I was numb as my hands shivered and I silently cried. I was shaken out of my thoughts as the bell rang again signaling the start of our class. Oh my god. This class starts at 9:55am. 9:55? It means I have just 5 minutes to save my love. I hurriedly dialed Uncle John's no. while Lizu worriedly looked at me. 

Pick up!

Pick up!!!! 

Fuck!

Pick up!!!

Hey, It's John. I am busy. Leave a message. 

I frustratedly ran my fingers through my hair and looked at my side, looked at Lizu. I hugged her so tightly. Nothing is going to happen to you! 

Are you okay? What happened?

Nothing is going to happen to you!!!! I said while crying and I dialed the no. again. 

Pick it up!!!! 

It again went to voicemail and I frustratedly threw my phone away. 

What happened baby? Tell me what happened? Why are you crying???? Hey!!! 

I just looked at her hopelessly as she kept on asking me. I couldn't reply to her, I couldn't tell her. She cannot be a danger to my life! I need to stop this! I ran towards my phone and dialed the no. again but still got no answer. 9:59am. I cannot stop this now. I held Lizu's hand and started to run out of the door, we need to hide. Just as we were close to the front door I saw uncle John with two men. I pulled Lizu towards the janitor closet but before we could make our way in, a loud noise echoed in the hall as my vision blurred. 

RAYN!!!!! was the last thing I heard before my vision completely faded. 

Omg! 

hope you enjoyed reading this chap! DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE<3

you can connect with me via my Instagram: _sanya.ahuja_

I will publish the next chap tomorrow, promise!

until then, bye

~Sanya, xoxo