Chapter 15: Screwed up!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT<3

Rayn's pov

Me: He was talking about you, wasn't he? Say no please.... 

Liz: uhh..yaa...

does she like him back?? Am I nothing to her?? Well practically you are the one who said it doesn't concern you who she dates, right? Doesn't matter..... does she really like him back? 

Me: So do you like him back? I asked nervously and tried my best not to show any hurt in my eyes, I guess I hid it quite well, did I? 

Liz: Does it concern you? she asked as her eyes lit up with hope... she wants me to say yes? well well well...does that mean that she doesn't like him back? Ugh! What the hell should I say... 'Yes, it does concern me?' okay fine..no wait...the way that guy held her hand a few seconds ago and that smile he passed her means she does like him back...if I am gonna admit it, I will be the fool who is drooling over a girl who doesn't like him back... so I better play safe....

Me: No, I was just asking. I lied for obvious reasons....

Lizu: It doesn't concern you? she said it more like a statement and then she looked right in my eyes. Oh god, she can literally read me, don't show any emotions..no! no! why the hell are her hazel eyes filled with hurt??????? she wanted me to say yes? ask her straight away! okay...no!

Me: You didn't answer my question,,, do you like him back? please say no!!!

she looked angry then sad and then wicked! say no for god's sake!!

Liz: I don't know, she said and started to walk away but after a step she stopped and turned to  to say something again... is she going to say no???? please say no! I don't know but umm....I will figure it out on our date! she said this as her eyes turned emotionless and then she smirked.... 

Me: WTF! DATE????? I said it as if she was my wife who just admitted cheating on me. I basically snapped at her, ik I had no right to be so possessive and also she asked me like a thousand times if it concerns me and I refused but still I couldn't control my anger! I felt...jealous... Glad I said no! 

Liz: Yes, he asked me out! she snapped back at me... well one thing about this girl that really attracts me is that she is fearless and doesn't throw herself at me just like all the other ones... but wait... she is really going out with him????

Me: And you said Yes??????? I couldn't control my anger anymore and she obviously noticed it but instead of confusion, her eyes burnt with anger...

Liz: It doesn't concern you! she snapped at me and walked away without waiting for me to react... well obviously she is right..it doesn't concern me! she is going out with a guy she likes and he seems crazy for her as well and there are plenty of fishes in a pond, right? why to cry over one??? well maybe because she is different... stop it! or maybe the way she looks at you?? I said fucking stop it! or the way she doesn't thrown herself at you?? fuck!!! am I obsessed with her or something? I really need to take her out of me head! I am Rayn fuckin Hollway and I am never in a million years gonna sit and cry over a girl!! she is not 'a' girl...she is 'the' girl! ugh!!!!! stop it!

I was making my way back when someone called me from behind. I turned and hey! got my distraction!!

Walking towards me was...guess who?? 

That guy's ex who is so damn hot too! what's her name? something with N, I suppose...well it doesn't matter because she is the perfect person for my plan!!!!