Chapter 20: Hey boyfriend!

You want this? I want you baby..<3 

DO VOTE AND COMMENT<3

*1 week later*

Lizu's pov

I was standing at my locker, taking out books for my first class when someone pinned me to it and trapped me between their arms. I gasped at this sudden moment and my eyes automatically got shut. I opened my eyes to see the beautiful pair of brown eyes filled with contentment. Everyone was watching us and I thought of getting out of his grip but the daring side of me took over me. Hey boyfriend! I said and then I leaned in and he was barely able to control his excitement. I was merely inches away from his lips when he closed his eyes eagerly waiting for the feel of my lips on his but instead of kissing him, I whispered in his ear in the most seductive tone ever, "Earn it". I said and threw his hands away and quickly made my way out. He obviously did not expect that as he took a few seconds to absorb it.....

I could hear the gasps of people around me as I took a few steps from my locker. I had a face of a winner but Rayn doesn't like to lose...

He caught my wrist and pulled me towards him and pinned me to a locker which was a few lockers away from mine. Why do you do this to me? He asked... I was happy as I had this effect on him. I leaned again and whispered in his ear, You don't want to get late for class, do you? Leave me baby... I could sense him tense up and that made it a lot more fun. He composed himself and then leaned in, okay..it is my turn to tense up I guess. He leaned and leaned and then whispered in my ear, I am putting you on my to-do list then, he said with a wink. His warm breath sent shivers down my spine, he knew he had that effect on me. He started laying soft kisses on ear and down my neck....He then pulled back and I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

He looked straight into my eyes and then what he said next gave me not only butterflies but the whole zoo!

Rayn: You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, both inside and outside. I want you to know one thing, my heart will always hold you even when my arms cannot. Happy 1 week little mushroom! He said and then gave me a soft peck on my lips.

Me: I thought it was only me who was counting days but I guess I was wrong... Well boyfriend, I got you a little something....I said while wrapping my arms around his neck and then I gave him an envelope. His eyes were showing how excited he was. I asked him to open it and when he did he hugged me so damn tightly, for a few seconds I couldn't even breathe... Is it that bad that you wanna kill me?? I can't breathe idiot!

He loosened his grip and chuckled....

Rayn: Girls bring gifts for their boyfriends? Wow and not just a gift, you bought me fucking tickets for that basketball match!!!! Morning match!!!!!!! How??? I tried to buy them in every possible way but it was already full!

Me: I have my ways babe. You damaged my brain cells by talking about this game all day long. I was sick of your complains that you didn't get the tickets so I thought I will gift them to you...

Rayn: Thankyou little mushroom. Well, you damaged my brain cells too by talking about that silly concert. So I bought you these and then he gave me the concert tickets....

Me: Oh my god!! You got me VIP tickets????? Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!!! I like you so much!

Rayn: I like you? he asked with a playful smile

Me: Yup, it is too soon to launch the 'L' bomb so I like you! I said and kissed him, he responded immediately, I can never get enough of the taste of his lips