Chapter 21: Call

Cuddles anyone??? 

Do vote and comment<3

Also guys...we just hit 700 views!!!! Thankyou so much!!! Each read, vote and comment means a lot to me. Also we ranked 29th for #mylife out of 20.5k stories. Thankyou so much guys<3

*2 days later*

Rayn's Pov

It is finally the day!!!! Basketball match and concert!!! = whole day with my baby!!!!

I can't control my excitement. I feel a lot more excited than a little boy when he gets a huge pack of chocolates... I am just jumping from here and there, packing stuff because we need to leave by 7 am as the match will start at 10am and it will take us at least 2 hrs. to reach there. It is 6:30 now and I am ready....

I made my way to Liz's room and knocked. It swung open and I saw my princess in a 'not so princess state'. She is all panicked, running from here to there, opening bags then putting stuff in then closing it and then opening it again coz she forgot to put some other thing! I can't explain how cute she is looking right now.... I just keep standing at the door, keep staring at her while a soft smile makes it's way to my lips. I can't help but adore her. She stops running and glares at me..

Are you just gonna stand there and keep staring? I just nodded. She let out a groan which made me chuckle. 

We will be out only for a day little mushroom.. we are not shifting, why are you packing so much stuff? I asked while looking at 2 huge bags in horror

This is important stuff... This bag is for your game, she said while pointing towards a white bag and the other one is for my concert. Why are both the events on the same day!!!!! It will be so tiring, she said while tying her hair in a bun. Girls look 10000000* cuter when they tie their hair while talking... I went towards her and hugged her from behind...

Relax babe I said while stroking her beautiful blonde hair

She relaxes under my touch and we stand like that for a few minutes before I help her pack her 'important stuff' in her bag and then we leave. I didn't want to leave her...today I just feel like something not so good is going to happen soon and I can't help but worry.....

Lizu's Pov

We made our way to his car, put everything in the trunk and then he opened the door for me to which I couldn't help but smile.... Got a gentleman as my man, I commented and then made my way in

As soon as I sit, he switch on the radio and then we spend our next hour singing all the songs in not so melodious voice of ours. Singing is definitely not our forte. Just as we were enjoying our singing session, rain starts to fall  and this time I enjoyed the pitter-patter of raindrops after a long time....

11 year old me: wow its raining!!!!!!!!!!!! Rain is so romantic!!!!!!! I used to walk in rain, dance, make paper boats and then used to float them.....

Just as this memory flashes in my head a small smile slides to my lips and I open my window and let the raindrops caress my skin...It felt so good... I was enjoying the feel of soft raindrops on my skin when Rayn caught my hand, I looked at him and then at our hands and then grinned. 

11 year old me: Rain+ Lover-boy = Perfect day

Well then it is a perfect day today... I thought to myself and thanked the all mighty for it.

After a nap, singing session and rain, we finally reach our destination... We freshen up and then leave for the basketball match.