Chapter 33: Mom.

Do vote and comment!!<3

Lizu's Pov

I stood there wondering what if- no no! not gonna happen! He will wake up! 48 hours is a long duration! 2 whole days... Can't sleep for that long, right? Right. 

I had so much fear in my heart but a lot more hope! I went and sat back at my seat. I sat there looking at the operation theatre, while praying to god to wake him up, to wake my baby soon!

Soon a door behind me opened and came in Kev, Soph, Kat, Louis, Nicole and Zack. 

I didn't notice their presence until Soph came and sat next to me. I turned to look at her and passed a weak smile. She hugged me tightly and the waterfall of tears started again.

Soph: Shhh...shhhh.. it's okay princess. You have got a strong boy! He won't leave you like that, relax.

I hugged her back and told her what I wasn't admitting even to myself. Soph, What if he doesn't wake up? what if- I choked in my tears and she patted my head. I am scared Soph, I am really scared. Please tell me he is going to wake up. He need to wake up. Dr. said that if he doesn't wake up in 48 hours then- 

Soph: Relax Liz. He's your Rayn. He feels uneasy if he leaves you even for a minute, how can he leave you? I know you are scared but don't be. It's useless. He will wake up very soon and then he will hug you and kiss you and I promise, this time we won't interrupt your baby making session, she said while chuckling and that brought a smile on my face. Now just wipe your tears and eat what we have brought for you. 

Me: Soph seriously I am not hungry

Soph: Just eat it. No arguments. 

But sop- 

Just then the dr. came towards us

Dr.: If anyone wants to meet the patient, they can. Visiting hours will be over in 2 hours and after that only 1 person will be allowed to stay here. 

Me: Dr. did he respond?

Dr.: not yet.

and then he left. 

not yet..... not yet..... not yet..... it kept on repeating in my mind. Shut up! he will! he has to! 

ya right...

Everyone made their way inside his room while I waited outside along with his mom. I couldn't bring myself to see him like that, in so much pain. 

After an hour everyone came out. 

Kev: Lizu, you can go and take rest now, you are here since morning, you might be tired, I will stay the night.

Me: No! I won't leave him! I need to be here when he wakes up!

Kat: But-

Nicole: Let her stay guys. She came towards me and hugged me and said. Lizu, I know it is so hard for you to see him like that but believe me, he loves you so much and love doesn't leave your side just after an accident. He will wake up. Stay strong. 

She pulled back and passed me a genuine smile.

Me: Thankyou for saying that. I should have taken your advice, I should have told him that I love him so much. I should hav-

She pressed my hands in assurance and said, Relax relax. Tell him when he wakes up. It's no big deal. Tell him when he wakes up, tell him that you love him, it's not too late.