Of Commitment (Hessa) - part 8

Tessa's POV

Our "honeymoon" is over and we arrived home after two weeks in that beautiful place. A lot of sex happened between me and Hardin. We are like bunnies, we like to do this everywhere and every time. In our holiday, we had sex in the pool, in the shower, bath tub, in the ocean, on the floor, on the kitchen counter, everywhere! He convinced me to do this in the airplane little bathroom and it was hot as fuck. In just two weeks, he made me to crave after sex and I'm not complaining.

"It's sad that we're home." I say when he park the care in the parking lot of his building.

"Yeah... But we have to go back to work." He gets our of the car and comes to open my door.

"Thank you."

We take the bags from the trunk and we go home. As we enter in his apartment, he throws the bags down and he starts to kiss me.

"We have to take a shower, Scott." I interrupt him.

"Them we can continue this in the bathroom."

From a movement he turns me and he unzip my dress and it falls down on the ground. He pushes me to the bathroom and I turn on the hot water. I remove my lingerie and I get in the shower. He removes his clothes and he takes out a condom from his jeans. He is always prepared. He rolls the condom on his erect dick and he comes next to me.

"I want you to go to the doctor to find a contraceptive method for you, because I don't want to wear a condom with you. I want to feel everything." He says while he sticks me on the shower wall and suddenly he lifts me up. I cross my legs around his waist and he keeps my ass. "Understand?" He sucks my neck and I'm sure I will have another hickey...

"Y...yeah."

I groan and he let me down onto his length. He moves faster until we both reach the orgasm.

After we catch our breaths, we clean our bodies and we go in our bedrooms, separately. When I want to go to sleep because I'm tired after our flight, I got a call from Kim.

Phone call

"Hello Mrs. Scott." She smirks.

"Hi."

"Are you home?"

"Yeah... We arrived almost two hours ago. We... I had a shower."

"We?" She smirks. "I am missing something?"

"No. I'm used to tell we, you know, I've talked a lot with my parents..." Liar. She's your best friend. You can't lie to her.

"Liar." She laughs. "So? What happened?"

"I'm not a virgin anymore." I whisper.

"No way!!!! Finally, Tessa Young... Scott is a real woman."

"Fuck off..." I smile.

"And how is he?"

"Hot. Very hot." I bite my lips while I'm thinking about all the sex I had with Hardin.

"Can I try him?" Excuse me?

"No. He is my husband, Kim."

"But you don't have feelings for him. Maybe a threesome?" She smirks. Oh, she's a pervert.

"No way! And let's not talk about feelings..."

"Oh, no... You?"

"I..." I'm interrupted by my handsome husband who walks just with a pair of boxers on him and his hair is still wet. Oh, Lord. He is so hot. He should be arrested for being illegally sexy. "Kim, can we talk tomorrow? I'm so tired after that flight..."

"I'll visit tomorrow!"

"Ok, goodnight."

"Have a good night, full of sex." Fuck you, Kim.

I end the call and I look at him. He is starring at me.

"What?"

"Why are you dressed with this sexy pajama?"

"Because it's comfortable?"

"You are too sexy with it. But... I think you would look better without it." He lays down next to me and he sticks his hand under my top, but I take it off.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm tired."

"I'm fine." He stands up. "Good night."

"You don't want to stay here?"

"Not today. I leave to work early in the morning and I don't want to wake you up."

"Oh, ok. At least can you give me a kiss?"

"Tess..."

"Please..."

"Ok, fine." He comes me and he kisses my lips. This kiss is different, it's gentle not wild as our sex kisses.

"Thank you. Good night."

"Good night."

He leaves and I fall asleep immediately. It was a long flight and I'm exhausted after it.

When I wake up, it almost 10 am. I think Hardin left for work a few hours ago. I get up and I go to do my morning routine, then I call Kim to invite her here. In less than 30 minutes she's at my door.

"Hello stranger." She says and she hugs me and then she looks at me from head to toe. "Oh, shit. You look so hot!!! You have a wonderful body bronze and your face is glowing! Sex is great for you!"

"Oh, shut up. Do you want some coffee?"

"Yes, please." We go in the kitchen and I prepare two coffees. "And? How is he?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's big? His tool!"

"Kim!"

"I'm just curious." She smirks. "So?"

"I'm not going to talk about this."

"You are doing this often?"

"Kim. This is my intimacy. We are doing this very often, that's all."

"So, he's good."

"Yeah, he is."

"Let him to get you pregnant."