Of Commitment (Hessa) - part 4

Hardin's POV

We arrive in my apartment after that shitty wedding party. I let her to get in the apartment first, then I enter and I lock the door.

I take off my shoes and I take off my necktie and my blazer. I sit on the couch and I put my legs on the coffee table. It was a long day and I want to sleep.

"I'm going to change." She says with a low voice. She's tired too and I know she doesn't like the situation. "Can you show me where is my stuff?"

"Of course!"

I stand up and I show her room. She goes in and I go back to the couch. Maybe we can have a beautiful relationship... Friendship. I let my head back and I close my eyes. I'm interrupted by her voice.

"Hardin?"

"Yes, Tessa?"

"Can you come a little, please?"

"Yeah." I stand up and I go in her room. "What's up?"

"I need help with my dress. I can't unzip it. Can you please, help me?"

"Sure." I go behind her and I unzip her dress. I can see her white lingerie set. "You..."

"Don't do this. I don't wear it special for you. My mother forced me to wear this."

"It's not supposed to have our wedding night?"

"No. Thank you for helping."

"Look, we can try this. We can have fun, nothing more."

"I'm not going to let you to fuck me just for fun, Hardin."

"I forget to mention the pleasure."

"No. Now, I need privacy to change my clothes."

"Ok, fine."

I'm not going to force things between us, but I want her in my bed. She's hot and if she agrees with this, we can have a beautiful friendship with benefits.

A few minutes later, she comes out from her bedroom with a little bag in her hand. She wears a black pajama and even if it's now showing any skin, I know that her body is perfect. And I want her so bad, but we are taking this slowly, I don't want to do anything without her consent.

She goes in the bathroom and I stand up and I go to change in my pajama and I walk to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. It's almost the middle of the night... I will wait Tessa to wish her a good night. I sit back on the couch and I wait for her.

Ten minutes later she get out of the bathroom.

"You didn't go to sleep?"

"No. I wanted to wish you a good night."

"Thank you. You too." She disappears in her room, letting me with a massive erection.

Tessa's POV

I lock the door at my room and I go to bed. My life as a married woman started and it's not something different. I just live in another house and I'm far away from my parents who told me every day what to do. Now I'm on my own way and I can do everything I want.

Hardin seems to be nice, sometimes. He is nice with me, except the moment when he told me that we can have fun together. And I know very well what he wanted to say through the word fun: sex. Ok, he's handsome and hot and I bet every girl want him, but why he would sleep with me? I'm not sexy as the other girls, I'm not skinny and tall.

Maybe this is a good time to lose my virginity and as Hardin said, we can have fun together. But before this, we should start get along and know each other before having sexual activities.

The next day...

When I wake up at 9 am. I don't hear anything in the living room, so Hardin is still sleeping. So, as a good wife I'm going to cook the breakfast. Haha, what a good joke.

I get up from bed and I go to the bathroom to do my morning routin, then I go to the kitchen and I open the fridge.

I decide to make some pancakes with maple syrup, eggs guys have any guys are you'll uy8888888888gg6oyg687hiccgc bacon. I see a speaker on the counter, so I connect my phone to it and I put some music, but not louder. I don't want to wake him up.

I start to make the pancakes and I fry the eggs and bacon. I'm too focused on the breakfast, so when I turn to the isle to put the plates on it, I almost have a heart attack when I see Hardin sitting there and watching me. Shit!

"What the fuck!" I put my hand on my heart. "You scared me!"

"Sorry." He has a smile on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing. I mean, I can't believe how comfortable you are in your second day here."

"Well, we can't just avoid each other, right?"

"Yeah..."

"And at least, we have to eat."

"Right." He sits on a chair and I give him a plate with food, then I sit next to him.

"I didn't know you cook."

"Well, we don't know more things about each other."

"But that's why we are going in a honeymoon in two weeks, to know each other."

"Yeah... Where are we going?"

"Egypt."

"Oh... I think I have to do some shoping for it."

"And I hope you don't want me to come with you."

"No."

"Good." We eat in silence and when we are done, Hardin helps me to put the dishes in the dishwasher. "You have exams?"

"Yes. I have another two exams next week and I'm done with this year."

"And you want to start to work this summer?"

"Yes, I do." I sit on the couch.

"I know someone in this domain..."

"I don't need your help, Hardin. I'm an independent woman and I can do this alone."

"Why you don't listen me until the end? As I said I know someone who has a Publishing House and I can talk with him  and I can schedule and interview. Nothing more."

"I will think about this."

"Good."

"Good."