Of Commitment (Hessa) - part 31

Tessa's POV

"And now?" He asks me when we lay down on the bed.

"Now what?"

"Are we going to sleep?"

"Yes."

"No sex?"

"Not today. It's not easy to take care of a baby."

"You are right." My phone starts to ring. Who the fuck is calling me? "I have to take it."

"Ok."

I take my phone and I look at the ID, it's my mom. I show it to Hardin and I roll my eyes.

Phone call

"Hello mom!"

"Tessa, darling! How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. What do you want?"

"I just wanted to know how are you."

"How I am? Now are you asking how I am? After months of not asking me this!? I'm good mom, now I'm good. But I had a period when I needed you, but you weren't there. And I had to go through a miscarriage alone. And now you dare to ask me how I'm feeling?"

"I had no idea what happened, Tessa... You didn't tell me. "

"Because you are not care about me, that's why. Now, excuse me. But I have things more important to do. Carol. Have a good night." I end the call and I turn off my phone.

"What happened?"

"She's the biggest bitch I ever know!"

"Calm down!"

"Make me to forget what happened!" I straddle him and I take off my T-shirt. "Please." I beg him.

"Tess..." He puts his hands on my hips. "I don't think it's good for your to do this."

"Please, Hardin." I start to move onto his lap and I can feel his erection. "Please."

I lean over him and I rub my body of his, I start to kiss his lips. He doesn't hesitate and he kisses me back. I quickly stand up and I take off his boxer-shorts. And I move my panties on the side and I guide him to my wet pussy. As I feel him inside me, I start to move. As he goes faster, I moan his name and he groans while he moves his hands on my back. We breath together.

"Come for me, baby." He rubs my clit, I let my head back and I come undone.

*

I let my head on his chest while he plays with my hair.

"How much do you think until I will get pregnant?"

"Tess... We decided to let this in this way."

"But what if we can't have another baby?"

"Don't stress your beautiful mind with this. Not now." He kisses my forehead. "Now, you have to focus on your final exams, ok? The baby can wait a few months. And if you remember, I said that after you finish college, I'm not going to let you to breath until you give me a baby boy."

"A baby boy? This is what you want?" I giggle

"Yes. I always wanted a boy."

"And what it will be a girl?"

"We can try until we have a boy. But let's end the discussion now. It's late and we have to sleep."

"Good night, Hardin."

"Good night, love."

*

Today is my graduation day. And I'm so nervous! I'm staying in the bathroom for too long, I had to get dressed, but I don't want to. I have just my lingerie on and I'm sure I will be late.

"Babe? Are you ok?" I hear a knock at the door. He always knows when something is wrong, so I unlock the door and he barges in. "Love... What's wrong?"

"I'm nervous."

"You don't have to. I will be with you." He drags me in his arms and he kisses the top of my head.

"It's the end of a chapter in my life."

"And the beginning of a new one." He rubs my naked back. In this moment I decide to open this sensitive subject.

"I'm late, again." I sigh.

"And?"

"I wanted to take a test. But I don't want to be disappointed."

"Then don't take the test, babe. Wait until Monday when you have your OB appointment."

"I don't know... I'm tired of doing this." I look into his eyes. "We are trying for two months and nothing happened."

"Because you are too stressed about this. Next week is your final exam and then I will take you to Las Vegas where I will marry with you again. And then we are going to celebrate with some champagne and then I will make love with you all night long. And the next day, we are going into a real honeymoon. And we will come back in three, ok?"

"Something spontaneous?" 

"Yes. Do you like the idea?"

"Yes, I do!" I smile. Thanks for being in my life, Hardin."

"I will always be." He kisses me. "Now go get ready."

"Ok."

He left the bathroom and I start to get ready. I do a light make-up, with some nude colors at my eyes and a peachy blush and a nude lipstick. When I'm done with my make-up and hair, I get dressed.

When I am ready, I get out of the bathroom.

"You are stunning, love."

"Thank you." I smile and I kiss him.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes."

I take my purse and we leave the house and after 45 minutes we arrive at the college and he tells me to go to my colleagues.

"I will be fine. I'm going to meet with Kim, Alice and Toby."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you."

I kiss him and I leave to my place. Two hours later the ceremony is done and I go to find my friends. I spot Hardin with a big bouquet of roses. Oh, how sweet. I can't keep my smile and I go to him, taking him in a hug.

Hardin: "I'm so proud of you, Tess!"

Tessa: "Thank you."

Hardin: "These are for you." He gives me the flowers.

Tessa: "They are beautiful, thanks."

Kim: "Congrats, friend!" She hugs me.

Alice: "Congratulations, Tessa! You will be the best in this area."

Tessa: "Thank you everyone! I really appreciate that all of you came today."

Hardin: "And if we are all here, what if we have lunch together? I pay." He laughs.

Toby: "Then let's go!"

After we have lunch with our friends, we go home.

"I talked with Dianne and she gave me the next week free."

"I should take some free days?"

"No, no, no. I don't have time for you. I have to learn a lot for my exam."

"Oh... Then I should take advantage on you this weekend?"

"Maybe?" I smile at him. "I'm ready for a hot weekend."

"That's good." He stands up and he comes after me. "I can't wait to make love with you all day long."