Of Commitment (Hessa) - part 22

Tessa's POV

A few weeks later...

"And how you will split between college and work?"

"I will make it, don't worry about me." I say while he plays with me.

"I don't want you to over work."

"I won't. Uhm, what you said a few times ago? You want to take me on your boat?"

"Oh, yes. Do you want to go this weekend?"

"Yes. It's my last free weekend before I start my last year of college and it's still pretty hot outside."

"Good." He kisses me and he moves his hand under the blanket.

"Hardin..." I moan.

"I know you like this." He moves his hand, but we are interrupted by his phone. "Fuck off."

"Answer. Maybe it's important."

"Nothing it's more important than us."

"It's your he phone, maybe it's Alice."

"Alice knows that I don't answer, so if she needs anything, she will call you. So, I'm not going to answer while I'm doing something with you."

"And what if it's important?"

"Tessa..."

"Ok, ok. Fine."

Hardin starts to kiss me while we ignore his phone, but the person who is calling is very annoying.

"Answer! Your phone it's so annoying!" This is really pissing me off.

"Fuck off!" He takes his phone and he answers. "Yes mom?! What do you mean you are at my door? Are you fucking crazy? It's 9 am! Ok, ok. I'm coming." He ends the call. "Shit. My mother is outside. What a beautiful way to start a day." He groans and he gets up. He takes his underwear and some joggers. "I'll wait you downstairs." He leans on and he kisses me.

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you."

Hardin leaves and I get up. I go in the dressing and I get dressed, then I go back in our bedroom. I make the bed and I collect all the clothes from the floor, and I put them in the laundry basket from our dressing. When I'm done, I go downstairs where I find Hardin and Trish.

Trish: "Hello darling!"

Tessa: "Hi!"

Hardin: "So? Why are you here?"

Tessa: "Don't be an ass with your mother."

Trish: "I want to talk with you about Alice."

Hardin: "Alice? What's wrong with her?"

Trish: "I can't talk with her. She's not answering at my calls and I know you can help me."

Hardin: "Me? How? I thought you and dad decided to not look after her. She's happy, mom and she doesn't need you."

Trish: "But I want to know how is she, Hardin..."

Hardin: "She's fine, as I said, she doesn't need you."

Trish: "She is also my daughter, Hardin!"

Hardin: "When you agreed with dad, when he told her to abort the baby, you lost her. And don't worry, we are giving her a lot of love. If you would love her, you would made dad to forgive."

Trish: "You know I can't do anything about Christian, Hardin."

Tessa: "Alice is mad at you, Trish... And what you said it's unbelievable. But I have no right to tell you what I think."

Trish: "I'm not like your father, Hardin."

Hardin: "I know. But Alice was very clear when she told me to not tell you where is she. And I will respect her wish. I'm sorry mom, but the things are not always working as you want."

Trish: "I just want to have a talk with her, nothing more."

Tessa: "I will try to convince her to meet you, but I can't promise you that she will want this."

Trish: "Thank you, Tessa."

Hardin: "I think it's time for you to leave. We have to go somewhere."

Trish: "Ok, I'm sorry." She stands up and I go to the door with her. "Please, do anything you can. I really want to see her."

Tessa: "I will try my best."

Trish: "Thank you, darling." She kisses my cheek and she leaves.

"Next time, can you be more polite?"

"No, I can't. Come here."

"What?" I sit on his lap.

"Let's go to make our bags and we should leave."

"Like now?"

"Yes. We should go far away from this. We need some days to relax."

"On your boat?"

"Yes, on my boat."

"Then, I agree. Let's go." I smile and he kisses me.

"I love you."

"I love you."

We made our luggage and we leave to the boat port, where is his boat.

*

"Do you like it?" He asks me while helps me to get in the boat.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice here."

"And wait to see how nice it's in the bedroom." He smirks.

"You are thinking just about sex, Scott."

"How could I not when I have a beautiful lady as you?"

"You made me blush."

"I always make you to blush, baby. Let's start this boat, let's have a memorable weekend."

We go to the deck where is the motor. Hardin lifts up the anchor and he starts the boat and we leave the port. This tripe will be great because I'm with the man I love.

"Come drive the boat, baby."

"What?"

"C'mon! I will show you what to do."

"Ok, fine." He moves back and I go in his place. He shows me what to do and I drive the boat.

"You are doing great, love." He whispers in my ear and this makes me to want him. I can't wait to stop this shitty boat to let him fuck me.

"When we can stop the boat? I want you."

"Mm, you want me?"

"Yes, I do."

"We have to go for a little while. But I can take you from behind." He smirks and he slides his hand under my dress.

"No, no, no." I smile. "Even if I want you, I want to stay safe."

"Good. We are going to stop in the middle of the sea, and then we are going to another port where we will spent the night."

"Sounds great."

"That's nice."

After one hour, we finally stop the boat and it's a beautiful view.

"It's a very nice view."

"I know. But we can enjoy this later." He takes my hand and he sits on the couch, dragging me over him. I straddle him and I rock my hips on his lap. I can feel his erection in his pants. "Are you ready for pleasure, baby?"

"I'm always ready."