Of Commitment (Hessa) - part 33

Tessa's POV

After our little and beautiful ceremony, we arrive in the front of our room, to celebrate the event. He unlocks the door, but when I want to enter, he stops me.

"What happened?"

"I want to carry you, Mrs. Scott. " He smiles and in the next second he lifts me in the princess position and I immediately giggle. "I'm going to make love with you all night long, baby. I'm not going to let you to breath a second. Because I want a baby with you."

"I'm ok with this." I giggle while he enters in our room. He let me down and he locks the door.

"May I?" I feel his hand on my back, at the level of my zipper. I nod and he unzips my dress and then he let it to fall on the floor, letting me just in my panties.

"Let's just move to the serious stuff."

I quickly turn to him and I start to unbutton his shirt. I take it off, then I unbuckle his belt and I take off his pants. He lifts me up, I cross my legs around his waist and we start to kiss as he walks to the bed. He let me down and he takes off his underwear, then he comes back to me. He starts kissing my lips, then my jawline, my neck, between my boobs, going down, to my wet spot. He quickly removes my panties and then I feel his naughty tongue on my clit. Oh, shit. I let a moan to escape from my mouth. Then he pushes a finger inside me, oh, God. He makes me to come in less than a minute. I moan his name. His hands are sending from heaven.

"You have no idea what are you doing to me, Scott." I say breathless after my strong orgasm

"I think I have." He giggles. "Turn on your belly and lift up your ass."

"What?" I ask hum shocked. Not in the hell I'm doing this. "No! I'm not doing this."

"Tess... It's not what you think. Just do what I say. You will like it, I promise." Ok, I trust him and I know he will not do anything against my allow. I turn on my belly and I do what he said. I support my body on my arms and elbows. I stay focused on something, but then I feel his dicks at my entrance. Oh, shit. "It will be more intense in this position."

"Fuck me already, Scott."

"How you wish, my love."

In less than a second, I feel all his length inside me. Oh, shit. He was right it's more intense. I moan while he moves in and out. I can hear his groans and I know we will come undone soon.

"Faster." I whisper and he does what I said. Later, he cums inside me, moaning my name and after him I come undone too.

***

"Baby! Are you ready?"

"In a minute!" I quickly braid my hair and I go out from thr bathroom.

"You look good in this beach dress."

"Thank you." I smile and I kiss him.

"Ready for a new beach day?"

"Yes. Tomorrow can we stay at the pool?"

"Yeah. I'm fine with it. As you don't wear any clothes." He smirks and he takes my hand.

"Do you think we will have a baby soon?"

"I thought we decided to not talk about this, love."

"I know... But I have a bad feeling."

"Then, when we are going back to home, we are going to do everything to know why we can't have a baby. But let's enjoy this holiday without thinking about this, ok?"

"Yeah."

We walk to the beach and we take a canopy bed. We need some privacy on the beach. I take off my dress and I hand Hardin the sunscreen. He put the sunscreen on my body, then I do the same with him. We decided to lay a little until we get in the water.

"Tomorrow we should go to buy some presents for friends and family."

"Yeah... As it's our last day here..."

"Good."

Our last two days in Los Angeles went great. Sex, shopping, cuddles, something specific for a couple in love. But everything has an end and we have to go back to reality.

We arrived home last night and we slept a lot. It's Sunday and it's our last free day. Tomorrow we are going back to work. I woke up before Hardin and I went to prepare our breakfast. We decided to go for lunch at Alice and Toby's house.

When I turn off the oven, I feel his strong body behind me and I immediately smile. I feel his bare chest stick on my back and his hands coming up from my hips to my boobs.

"Good morning, beautiful!" He kisses my neck.

"Morning! Are you hungry?"

"Hungry of food? Nah! But hungry of you." He smirks and he suddenly turns me to him, he lifts me up and he let me on the counter. "I said before that I love your nightgowns?"

"Nope." I smile while he tucks his hands under my dress and he takes off my panties. Then I quickly push down his boxer-shorts and I release his already erect member.

"Well, you should wear them more often." He parts my legs and he drags me to the edge of the counter. He sits between my legs and he teases me.

"No teasing, babe."

I whisper and he pushes him inside me. It's so good to feel him inside. He knows very well what spot to touch to make me feel good.

After our steamy morning, we eat our breakfast and then we leave to see our little niece. Hardin let me to drive and all our ride he moves his hand up and down on my thigh. He tried to distract me, but this didn't work. Not this time. I park the car in the front of the residential building and we go out. Hardin takes the bags with their presents and we enter in the building. We take the elevator to the 12th level. We arrive in the front of the door and I knock. A few moments later, Alice opens the door. Little Amelie is in her arms and she smiles at us.

Tessa: "Hi, baby girl!" We enter in the apartment and I take Amelie from her mother. I kiss her whole face and I'm melting when I hear her giggles. I can't wait to have one.

Alice: "And how was your holiday?" She asks us while we sit on the couch.

Hardin: "We got married."

Alice: "What?!"

Tessa: "We married in Las Vegas. We wanted to have something intimate."

Alice: "That's romantic."

Tessa: "It was." I smile.

Hardin: "Where is Toby?"

Alice: "He went to the pharmacy to buy some stuff for Amelie."

Tessa: "I brought her some cute clothes."

Alice: "Thank you. You two?"

Hardin: "What?"

Alice: "Amelie needs a cousin."

Hardin: "When we are going to have a kid, you will know." He rolls his eyes.

Tessa: "Let's hope we will have one soon."