Of Commitment (Hessa) - part 36

Tessa's POV

The news about my pregnancy is overwhelming us. We are so happy for this blessing in our life.

I'm awake for 15 minutes and I'm watching Hardin sleeping with his head on my belly. He is very cute. He sleeps so quietly and I don't want to wake him up, but I have to go to work. I start to play with his messy hair. He likes when I am doing this.

"Babe..." I whisper and he moves a little. "I have to go to work."

"No." He groans.

"I can't miss my work, Hardin."

"Quit your job."

"You know I won't do this, babe."

"I'm just trying."

"I have to get up." I stop play with his hair.

"Don't stop. It's nice how you play with my hair."

"But I have to go to work, Hardin."

"I know. You can't take your maternity leave now?"

"Nope. We don't know how many weeks I have."

"Today is your appointment for your first ultrasound?"

"Shit. I forgot about it."

"We are going to see baby Scott, today." He lifts up my T-shirt and he kisses my abdomen. This is a part from our routine since we found out about the baby. He is stroking my belly, kisses it. He is cute and I'm sure he will be the best father for our baby.

"I'm stressed about this."

"Why?" He lifts his head to me.

"I don't know."

"Don't be. Everything will be fine with our baby."

"I have to get up, to get ready for work."

"I know. I should get up too. Shower together?"

"Uhm..." I laugh. "No. It will take us more and we will be late for work."

I get up from the bed and I go in the dressing where I take some clothes for work and I put them on the hanger. I also take a set of lingerie and I go to the bathroom. I lock the door because I know he can't keep his hands away. After 20 minutes I'm ready, I put on my satin robe, over my lingerie. If Hardin will see me like this, I won't go to work.

"What do you have under that?" He asks me while I enter in the dressing.

"Lingerie."

"A sexy lingerie?"

"What's with this question?" I giggle and I take my tights.

"Answer. I'm asking to know how to schedule my day."

"Schedule your day?"

"Yes." He takes a shirt from his closet and he starts to button up it.

"For what?"

"Well, I have a meeting around 10 am and after 12 pm I'm done and maybe I can pay you a visit and we can have some sex in your office."

"I'm not gonna do that." I giggle and I put on my skirt. "And no, it's just normal lingerie. I'm not wearing sexy lingerie at work and especially not when I'm going to my OB appointment."

"Why not? Sex in office is great!"

"Not when you have a boss, Scott."

"Then you can come to my office and we can have sex there."