Of Commitment (Hessa) - part 19

Tessa's POV

I park the car and I stay here for a while. In my mind are a lot of scenarios of what's going to happen when I enter in our house: he will be fine, he will forgive Alice and we are going to make it, or we will have a bad fight and everything will end here.

I take a deep breath and I go to the house. I open the door and I see him on the couch, waiting for me.

"Tess..." He stands up and he looks at me. I can't stay away. I run to him and he hugs me tight. I missed being in his arms. "I'm so sorry for how I reacted, love."

"Have you thought about what's happening?"

"Yes." He looks deep into my eyes. "I'm not going to force her to do something she doesn't want. I'm not ok with this, but I want to support her as our parents are monsters. And we will help her, together. Right?"

"Yes." I let my forehead on his chest and he rubs my back.

"You have no idea how hard was this week."

"I know. It was also hard for me..." I look at him.

"I'm sorry for being an ass. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes." I smile and he kisses me.

"I've missed this, love."

"Me too."

"Are you hungry?"

"Of you, yes." I smirk and I take the edges of his T-shirt. "We can have unprotected sex, Scott. I want you. And I want you now."

"Tess... I don't think we are in a good mental health to have sex."

"We never was, Hardin. Let's go upstairs and I will let you to fuck me all night long."

"Where is my shy wife?"

"She left the chat, mister Scott."

"Shit."

He lifts me up and we go upstairs in our bedroom. He quickly removes my work clothes and he stares at my lace lingerie.

"Why are you wearing this?"

"Who knows when a sexy husband comes is?" I giggle and I take off his T-shirt.

"Jesus, I missed you." He unclips my bra and he starts to kisses my neck, then he goes down, to my breast.

"Oh, Hardin..." I pull out his hair.

"I can't resist anymore, love."

"Then do what you know better." I smirk. And he removes his pants and boxers and I can see he is already hard.

"Your friend missed me too?"

"Always." He takes the edges of my panties and he takes them off.

"I want to ride you."

"Oh... Maybe later." He moves a little and I feel his tip on my wet pussy. Fuck of, don't play.

"Don't play with me." I pull his hair, making him to look into my eyes. "Fuck me, now."

"Yes, ma'am."

He doesn't hesitate more and he moves a little and then I feel him inside me. Oh, God. Jesus! I never knew that sex without condom is so good.

"Are you feeling good?" He groans.

"Yeah. It's..." I can't continue because the pleasure is higher.

"Yeah."

He laughs while he moves in and out faster and faster. A few moments later, we both reach the pleasure.

"Oh, shit. Can I say that this was the best sex ever?" He says while he sits next to me and he tries to catch his breath.

"Yes, you can." I giggle and I run my fingers through his hair.

"You are the first woman, and I hope the last with whom I do this."

"You are sweet." I smile and I rub his cheek. "I hope we won't fight ever again."

"Uhm... Where is Alice? She's not answering at my calls."

"She's with her boyfriend." And immediately I feel how he tenses. "Calm down, Scott. Alice is fine."

"She is with a guy, Tess."

"And that man loves her."

"How you know this?"

"Because I met him and he is nice and he really wants to have a family with Alice and their baby."

"And what if he will break her heart?"

"He won't. She is old enough to manage this, Hardin..."

"But she's my little sister... And I always protected her..."

"And now it's time to let her to live her life."

"I know... But this came too easily."

"Uhm... Can you talk with your father about this, please? Try to convince him that it's not necessarily to force Alice marry a strange, as we did."

"Well, we made something good in the end."

"Yeah, but for Alice is something else."

"I will talk with dad about her, but I'm sure he will wants something in exchange."

"Sometimes I hate your family more than mine."

"I know..."

"But in a way, I am grateful because they forced us to marry because we felt in love for each other."

"Yeah..." I put my hand on his chest, on the left, on his heart.

"This beats for you, love."

"I love you, Hardin." I look into his eyes and he smiles.

"I love you." He kisses me. "How was your first day at work?"

"Oh, shit. I totally forgot about my work." I stand up and I collect my clothes from the floor.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to finish a resume and I have to send it to Dianne." I put my lingerie on.

"Woah, easy!" He stands up and he comes to me. "You can finish your work tomorrow." He puts his hand on my shoulders. "I'm sure Dianne won't be mad. Let's just enjoy this night."

"Ok, fine." I sigh and I go in the dressing.

"What are you doing?" He comes after me.

"I want to get dressed. I'm hungry."

"Still craving for me?" He smirks.

"No, I want food. And I will want you at dessert." I fold my clothes and I put them on my drawer and I take one of Hardin's t-shirts.

"And what you want for dinner?"

"Pizza."

"Good. I'm going to order it, ok?"

"Yeah."

He leaves and I go back to the bedroom. I collect his clothes and I put them in the dressing, then I arrange the bed. I don't like this house to be messy. When I'm done, I take my phone and I call Alice.

Phone call

"Alice, hi!"

"Hi!"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank. You? How was your first day at work?"

"Good. I want to tell you that I'm with Hardin. And he wants to talk with you... He is not totally fine with what happened, but he will support you. He accepts everything."

"Really?"

"Yes. He wants to talk with you."

"We will come tomorrow afternoon, it's fine?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Good, see you tomorrow."

"Bye!"