Of Commitment (Hessa) - part 34

Tessa's POV

A few weeks later...

I just arrived at work, a little bit later than usual because I went to a clinic to do my annual tests, to see if I'm healthy. I start to work, but I'm interrupted by my phone. I take it and I answer. It's my husband.

Phone call

"Hello love."

"Hi!"

"I'm sorry for leaving so early this morning." I can hear the regret in his voice.

"It's ok. I went to do those tests and I arrived 15 minutes ago at work."

"I arrived in Boston and I hope I will be home early."

"It's fine, Hardin. It's nothing strange in working."

"I already miss you."

"Me too."

"If I will come home early, can you prepare dinner?"

"Of course, I can."

"Good. I gotta go. I love you."

"I love you."

I end the call with Hardin and I start to work again. At lunch break, I go in the kitchen to eat. There I find Dianne and our new employee, Robert.

Dianne: "We decided to go for a drink after work. What do you think? Do you want to come?"

Tessa: "I don't know. Hardin is not in town. And I don't know when he comes home."

Dianne: "Hardin won't have a problem with this. I promise."

Tessa: "Ok, fine. But I won't stay for too long."

Dianne: "That's fine."

After I eat, I go back to work. When I'm done with work for today, I call Hardin to announce him that I'm going out with Dianne. He answers me quickly.

Phone call

"Yes, love?"

"Hi. I just wanted to announce you that I'm going out with Dianne and other colleagues."

"No."

"It wasn't a question, Hardin."

"I'm on my way back to New York. Go home and wait for me."

"No, I'm not gonna do that. I'm going out with my friends and that's it."

"Tess..."

"You can come when you arrive. See you later!"

I end the call before he can say anything. I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want. I take my bag and I go to meet Dianne and the other colleagues.

Dianne: "Ready to go?"

Tessa: "Yes. We can go."

We leave the office and we go to a pub close to the publishing. We take a table and Dianne decides to go to bring us our drinks. We are six people, Dianne, Robert, Stephanie, Rick and Olivia. They are the people I consider them pretty nice. Oh, and if you are asking where is Trevor... Well, after last time he wanted to talk with me, Hardin talked with Dianne about it and she fired him, and a few days later he was arrested for assault.

Dianne: "So, what do you want to drink?"

Tessa: "A diet coke for me, please."

Dianne: "No alcohol?"

Tessa: "Nope, I don't drink."

Dianne: "Guys?"

Robert: "Beer it's perfect for me."

Rick: "For me too."

Stephanie: "A glass of white wine."

Olivia: "As always, Martini."

Robert: "So... You are Scott 's wife?"

Tessa: "Yes, I am." What is wrong with the people who are asking me if I'm related to Hardin? Maybe they know that at the beginning it was a fake marriage? "You know Hardin?"

Robert: "Not personally, but as he is a business man, everyone knows him."

I feel my phone vibrating in my bag and I know who is calling me. I decide to answer, but if he tells me something about going home, I will end the call in the next moment.

Tessa: "Excuse me a moment, I have to answer." I stand up and I go to the bathroom and I answer at my phone.

Phone call

"Where the fuck are you, Tess?"

"As I said, I'm out with some co-workers. Is there a problem for you, Mr Scott?"

"Where are you, love?" His voice is calm this time. "I wanna come after you."

"There is a pub near the publishing. Come here, we can have a drink with my co-workers before heading back to home."

"Fine. I can't wait to see you."

"Me too. I'm wearing a dress." I smirk and I hear him giggle. "Maybe we can play a little in your car?"

"I love your idea. See you soon. Love you."

"I love you."

I end the call and I go back to the table.

Tessa: "I hope that it's not a problem if my husband will join us..."

Dianne: "No, it's fine."

After 20 minutes, I see my handsome husband coming to us. He is hot today. I smile when I see him.

Hardin: "Good evening everyone!"

Dianne: "Long time no see, Scott."

Hardin: "Yeah." He comes to sits next to me and he kisses me quickly. I know he doesn't like to show the love in public. And to be honest, neither do I.

We spent another hour with my co-workers, but Hardin decides that it's time to go home.

Hardin: "Well, we will leave. I had a long day at work. I'm sorry." We stand up.

Dianne: "It was nice to see you together."

Tessa: "Thank you! Have a nice weekend!"

Hardin takes my hand and we walk to his car. He opens the door for me and then he gets in the car.

"And what were you saying at phone? We can have a play date in my car?"

"If you drive in an empty parking lot, sure."

"Yes, love."

He starts the car and he drives us to an empty parking lot. As he turns off the engine of the car, he moves his chair back and I straddle him. Before to sit down, he rips off the piece of material who was covering me. I quickly open his belt and unzip his pants, and I take out his cock. He let his hand on my hips and he let me down, onto his length. I gasps and I start to move.

"I've missed you today." He groans and I start to kiss him while I move up and down, feeling him harder at every movement.

"Me too, babe." I whisper between kisses.

We move together until we reach the climax in the same time. We both breath hard after what happened, trying to recover after this hot match. I look deep into his eyes and all I can see it's true love.

"I love you, Hardin."

"I love you, Tess."