Of Commitment (Hessa) - part 12

Hardin's POV

I'm on the boat with my guys and we are partying. I sit down, I drink a beer and I scroll on my Instagram. I stop when I spot a picture with my hot wife, dressed in a very short dress. Shit. I look hundred times on the picture and it's her. Fuck off. Where is she? Just a picture makes me horny. My friend is awake and it hurts. I get up and I decide to go to the room, to call her.

"Marco, I'm going downstairs."

"Why, amigo?"

"I have to do something."

"Uh, who's that?" He looks in my phone. "She's hot." And my blood starts to boil in my veins.

"My wife."

"Oh, shit. Sorry, man."

"Yeah, see you later."

I quickly go in my room and I lock the door. I sit on the bed and I try to call Tessa. But she's not answering. What the fuck is wrong?! Jesus! Why is she doing this? She couldn't stay at home to watch movies?

I call her again and again until she answers, after 15 minutes.

Phone call

"Where the fuck are you?"

"In a club, you know what it is, right?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to have fun."

"And you could have fun at home, watching movies."

"Yeah, that's not going to happen."

"Go home, now!"

"No. You can't tell me what to do, Hardin. As you went with your friends out, I also did this."

"Tess..."

"What do you want, Scott?"

"Go home! Don't make me to come after you."

"What the fuck is your problem? Why would you be mad if I go in a club?!"

"Because your dress too sexy for this."

"And who are you to tell me this? I have a life and I want to have fun."

"But not dressed like this!"

"I can wear whatever I want! You can't tell me what to wear!"

"Yes, I can! I'm your husband!"

"And I'm not your property, ok? What if we have sex together?! It's just for fun. You said it before! You don't feel more, so stop being like this and giving me hopes!"

Hopes? Feelings?

"Tess?! Where are you?"

"Somewhere where you are not. And I'm glad you are not here!"

She ends the call. Shit. Fuck off. I run upstairs and I go to turn the boat back to New York.

"What the fuck, man?!"

"Shut up! We are going back to New York and that's it."

"What happened? What's the fire?"

"None of your business, ok?"

One hour later, I grab my stuff and I go to my car. I try to track Tessa's phone, but not a chance. It's 3 am and I don't know if she's home yet. She has that friend, Kim... But I don't have her number. Fuck off, Tess. What are you doing to me?! I try to call her, but she doesn't answer. Wonderful! C'mon, pick up... I call her again and again. Where the fuck she can be? Think a bit, asshole.

I drive home and there is not light, so she's still out. I run to take my laptop and I open the app tracker. I haven't used this in a while. But now, it's an emergency. I quickly track her phone in a club. I grab my keys and I go there. Twenty minutes later I park the car and I enter in the club. The dance floor is on the lower level and I look after her. I spot her blonde hair and she's dancing with a guy. No, she didn't... She enjoys this. My blood is boiling so I go to recover my wife from that men's hand from my wife. I arrive next to them and I push this boy back.

"What the fuck?!"

"Leave, now!" I yell at him and he leaves.

"Hardin?"

"Yes, Hardin. Let's go home."

"I'm having fun, here."

"You can have fun at home as well. C'mon, Tess."

"Why you came back?"

"Because we have to talk. Let's go home to have this talk. And don't refuse me because I can pick you up and I'm sure you don't want this." I try to be calm because I don't want to scare her. "Now, move."

"Ok, ok. But let me say goodbye to Kim."

"Let's go to her, then."

"Wait me outside."

"Not a chance, Tess. You will run away. Let's go, now."

"Ok, fine!"

We go to a table where is her friend.

Tessa: "I'm leaving!"

Kim: "What? Why?"

Tessa: "Because of him." She points at me.

Hardin: "C'mon Tess, hurry up!"

Tessa: "We are talking tomorrow more. Ok?"

Kim: "Sure!"

I take Tessa's hand and I gently drag her outside.

"Easy, boy!"

"Don't tell me this."

"What the hell id wrong with you? It was that hard to stay with your friends?"

"Yes! I rather fuck you, than to stay with them." We arrive at my car and I help her to get in and I get up too and I drive back home.

"What happened, Hardin? Are you jealous seeing me with another men?"

"Are you drunk?"

"No. I don't drink alcohol."

"Then what's wrong with you?"

"With me? Nothing. you are the crazy one."

"I want to talk with you about something."

"And this could have wait until tomorrow, you know?"

"No. What hopes I give you?"

"Hopes? What are you talking about?"

"Tess... Don't be dumb. You know very well what I'm talking about. And you don't have to hide your feelings."