CHAPTER 12

Yawning, I check the time on my phone- an hour until midnight. The place is already closing and I'm sleepy as hell. The boys finally stopped drinking, already asleep. Sunoo, Heeseung, and I are the only ones awake, making me pull out my wallet.

"I'll be back. I'm going to pay."

"Let me come with you," Heeseung mentions, following after me. I go up to the lady at the counter, immediately passing her my card so I don't have to worry about hearing the price. I know I'll have a mental breakdown if I hear the price, so I just silence it out. 

"Here you go."

"Thank- oof!" Heeseung bumps right into me, each arm on either side of me. I turn around and glare at him, seeing Sunoo wave behind him drunkenly. Whatever. Heeseung scratches his nape, immediately moving his arms. The counter lady stifles her laugh as I take my card back, putting it in my wallet. 

"Come again!"

"Will do, thank you." I smile, bowing. Turning back to the one sober and the other slightly- sober, I beckon to the other five. They all crawl or walk lopsidedly, smiles on their face. I scratch my head as I walk over to Sunghoon, who's hanging onto the table for dear life. Patting his head, I squat down to his head level, grinning at him.

"Hey, Ice Prince," I poke at him as he instantly turns his head my way, a grin growing on his face. 

"Damn Iseul!" He chuckles with a slight hiccup, putting out his grabby arms. How childish. "Help me up! I'm tired."

"Okay, kid," I sigh, pulling him up with a heaving groan. He immediately wraps his arms around my neck, placing his head in the crook of my shoulder. 

"Iseul?"

"What?"

"I'm tired."

"I know you are, let's take you back to the hotel."

"Hmm... okay..." He hesitates, mumbling into my shirt.

"Gosh, Why are these two so heavy?!" Sunoo whines, holding Jake on his back and pulling Jay by his hand. Jake giggles softly into Sunoo, causing my heart to hurt. How adorable- but horrible I can't have him. "Heeseung hyung, please help!"

"I'm holding Ni-Ki and Jungwon- I don't know what you want me to do about it," Heeseung complains, dragging them out of the restaurant. I'm holding Sunghoon like a baby, the boy breathing into my neck.

"Iseul?" 

"What is it now?"

"I love you."

"Shut up." I immediately declined that offer as Sunoo and Heeseung look my way, both of them laughing. "You're drunk-"

"I said I love you!"

"Sunghoon you need to calm down-"

"Love is not a crime!" He slurs, causing Heeseung to immediately burst into laughter.

"Seems like your best friend likes you too," Sunoo mentions proudly, winking at me. Oh, that little-! "I was right on one of them at least."

"Shut your little mouth too!" I glare, causing Heeseung to look between us in confusion. "Don't tell a soul about our discussion we had."

"It's only the truth, hyung can prove it, too."

"What- what can I prove?" Heeseung questions in confusion, tilting his head. "Never mind, don't tell me. It'll probably be something that pisses me off."

"If it has the same effect on Iseul, then it may on you," Sunoo giggles before he leads the way back to the hotel, all the boys mumbling their whatnots and whatever.