CHAPTER 49

Yawning, I wait for the gig to start. Ever since their audition with that entertainment agency, more and more people have come to their gigs, hoping to say that they were a fan of the group long before their debut.

Soo-Ri types furiously against that phone of hers, eyebrows knitted together. I chuckle at her anger, poking her slightly. "Is Jungwon picking a fight again?"

"If he was a man, he'd come out here and talk to me face-to-face," She mumbles, stuffing her phone in her pocket. Facing me, she scoots her chair closer to the table. "We're supposed to go on a date night after this, but he suddenly can't decide whether to go to some fancy restaurant or go to an amusement park."

"Amusement parks sound better than a restaurant," I comment.

"That's what I said!" She agrees, exclaiming. "However, he claims that "I deserve the best service" or whatnot. He's cute, but too cute sometimes—It upsets me that he's indecisive about these small things. With him—"

"Don't, don't you dare—"

"With him," She recites, clasping her hands together. "I'd do anything he wants."

"Gross," I gag, turning away. I hear her angry sigh before she perks up, the lights fading down. "Shh, it's starting!"

I chuckle as I hear the soft footsteps of the seven boys on stage, everyone quiet as they await the group's appearance. Suddenly, the light pink light places itself against their physiques—and everyone starts to scream.

"Hello, we are ENHYPEN!" I smirk, seeing them bow as everyone claps at their band name. Jungwon takes the front mic, smiling at the crowd as his eyes hesitate to find somewhere to look. However, when his eyes land on sis and me, a slight wave makes its way to us. "Hello, everyone. Our band name is officially ENHYPEN—and hopefully, while you're here, you'll enjoy your stay."

Soo-Ri cheers for her boyfriend as my eyes land on my own significant other, my arms immediately crossing as he can't seem to pry his eyes off the lingering crowd. He seemed nervous—maybe because it was his first time seeing a big crowd like this.

However, if he ever decides to go on tour, he'll see way~ more of it.

Finally, his eyes find mine, so I wink at him. Heeseung stifles an ongoing laugh, winking back at me as he can't seem to hide his blush.

Mr. Socialite has certainly become someone different.

He's more social, of course—but in a way that he's able to express more. Usually, it's just his popularity and mature looks that kept him at the top, but now, it's his personality that grows each day. I wouldn't say I thought him how to, nor would I take the credit, but I think it's interesting how love can take a toll on someone's life.

"3, 2, 1, Let's go!"

"Do I really... have to touch grass?" Heeseung pulls me along with the group, his hand wrapped tightly around one hand as his free arm wraps well around my waist. "It's literally five days before graduation. I'm supposed to be helping my literature major plan our graduation speech, and you're—"

Kissing me to shut up, he pulls away seconds after, smiling at me softly. "Shut up."

I scowl, shortly pushing him off of me. His chuckle doesn't go unnoticed, the boy attracting back to me like a magnet. He kisses me all around my face as we walk back to the campsite with food in my hands, the grass growing thicker as I hear the cheers of the group. "Do we have to go to them, love?"

I raise an eyebrow, halting my steps. "What do you mean?"

"We could just have our own little campsite. You and me."