CHAPTER 44

Bringing me up to his room, he slams the door closed as he locks. My eyes follow his angry movements, watching as he picks up the clothes in his bedroom and chucks them into his huge closet. Finally, he pulls out some leggings and a huge, huge sweater. He almost slams into me before he takes an emergency halt, hands wide in the air as they start to clench in anger.

He says an incoherent cuss word under his breath, soon wrapping his arm around my waist. He's pulled me close, using his free hand to shuffle up my hair. I watch him with my eager eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck before reaching up—and giving him a big smooch.

He doesn't react—instead, he stands there in silence, continuing to brush my hair down. "Ah~" I frown, kissing him again. He still doesn't react, leaving my embrace as he hands me the clothes. "Hey! Lee Hee—"

He kisses me to shut me up from my whining, pulling away before kissing the side of my neck. Whispering, it sends butterflies down my neck. Wasn't this getting sensual... "Enough whining, change."

"Yes, sir," I immediately oblige, watching as he turns around and walks to the balcony doors, closing them with his curtains. As I take off my shirt and change, I chuckle. "Something on your mind?"

"You felt that too, right?" He instantly hits the wall with his palm, biting his cheek as he turns around. However, as I am just in the middle of putting his sweater on, he swiftly turns back around, sighing in frustration. "Do you think they're teaming up against us?"

"It's quite obvious, yes," I replied, licking my lips as I wipe myself with the towel and put on the leggings. Surprisingly, these fit me well—I think I'll keep it. "It's whether you can keep it to yourself that you're jealous—and if you can keep your mentality together."

"I'm going to lose it before I can even tell Jake to keep his hands off!" He yells out of anger, causing me to blink. Yeah, he's angry. However, it isn't a first. With this second round of second-lead syndrome, there was no hope. "God, I hate them right now—especially Ji-Hun! How could she just—"

He turns around after my agreeing hum, walking over easily before placing his hands on my hips. He easily seeks comfort in my touch, frowning at me as he sighs. "I can't keep it together. I trust you—but I don't trust him."

"I don't either," I say truthfully, tilting my neck slightly to give him access. He places his face in the crook of my neck, both of us sighing as we fall back on his bed. He kisses my neck softly as I draw circles on his back, frowning. "Do you think it's because I told him I liked him before we dated? Do you think he would've liked me back?"

Nodding, he mumbles a few words. "Possibly. You gave him the idea of it."

"But he knows we're dating... is he trying to be a homewrecker?"

"Both Ji-Hun and Jake are homewreckers," His hand drags up, wrapping his arms around my neck. Looking at me, I see the worry in his eyes. "Are we going to let them wreck us?"

"Didn't I tell you already? Don't think so negatively," I hiss, wiping my finger down his nose. "I have no plans on departing from you—and hopefully, you feel the same."

He nods—and no words are needed, more or less.

He falls asleep in my embrace, but as the party continues,

I'm left with millions of thoughts in my head.

The next day comes around, allowing me to forget everything.

Blasting music in my headphones, I dance with Ni-Ki in the small studio. He tried to teach me some choreography—but soon gave up after I started to dance nonsense. He continued to toss me around the room until Sunoo came in—and like clockwork, grabbed Sunoo by the feet before swinging him around.