Ten

Ten: Just Like Old Times

Lydia readjusted her hair as she stood behind Steve and Sam

Lydia readjusted her hair as she stood behind Steve and Sam. It was time to take down the Shield, and Hydra, and she honestly was a bit more nervous than she'd like to admit.

"Shield is not what we thought it was." Steve said over the announcements, "it's been taken over by Hydra, Alexander Pierce is their leader, the Strike and Insight crew are Hydra as well. I don't know how many more" as Steve continued, Sam turned to Lydia.

He didn't say anything, instead just grabbed the girls hand, making her look up at him.

"Relax, your nerves are everywhere"

"I know I just, I always panic before stuff"

"I know, it's gonna be okay, alright? You're Lydia Marie you got this" Sam comforted, giving her hand a squeeze

She squeezed his hand back, smiling a bit before they both turned to Steve.

"Did you write that down first? Or was it off the top of your head?" Sam asked Steve

Steve shook his head, a small smile on his face when he noticed Sam and Lydia's hands, still together as one.
-----------------------------------------------------

Lydia ran with both Steve and Sam, reviewing the plan in her hand. She pulled out her gun, firing at any of the bad guys to help Steve get through quicker. Sam flew up, going in and out of fire.

"You okay?" Steve questioned

"I'm not dead yet" Sam answered

"Better not be Wilson" Lydia added

Lydia continued to cover the ground area, keeping a watchful eye on everything around her.

"Go, I got this!" Lydia yelled, tackling a guard so Steve could move forward

"Alpha lock" Steve announced moments later

"Falcon, where are you now?" Maria asked

"Had to take a detour!" Sam said, but soon said that Bravo was locked in.

"Alright guys, one more" Lydia spoke, punching someone as she did so.

------------------------------------------------------

"He's here" Lydia almost shouted as she ran, "Be careful"

As Sam lifted Steve up to higher ground, Maria announced they had six minutes. But before they knew it, Bucky was fighting both boys. He kicked Sam down, but Steve was able to stay up.