VIII

VIII: Sokovia

"We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!" Pietro said as he zoomed into a building, the people looked at him as he left before continuing their work

"We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!" Pietro said as he zoomed into a building, the people looked at him as he left before continuing their work. So he returned moments later firing a gun in the air.

"Get off your asses" he muttered

Meanwhile Wanda stood using her powers to get into the heads of everyone and make them leave.

"Ultron, thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world" Steve said, "This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

Bruce was able to find Natasha, immediately filling her in, "The team is in the city. It's about to light up"

"I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere" Nat started

"Yeah I did" Bruce replied shooting a hole through the door so she could open it

"What's our play?" she asked

"I'm here to get you to safety" he explained

"Jobs not finish" she said

"We could help with the evacuation" Bruce said, "but I can't be in a fight near civilians, and you've done plenty. Our fight is over"

"So we just disappear?" she asked softly

------------------------------------------------------

Lydia stood between cars directing them on where to go, helping Steve best she could. It wasn't the easiest to get people to listen while they panicked. Robots began to come from all over the city, scaring people more as they ran.

Everyone sprang into action, Clint shooting arrows white Steve defended himself and Wanda rushed over telling people to get off the bridge. Lydia kicked a few to the side before grabbing her gun from her pocket. Pietro then joined in, using his speed to take out a bunch in one go.

"Oh shit" Lydia mumbled as the ground shook and cracked. She looked around in a panic as she joined Steve near the edge and looked over seeing Sokovia being lifted up.

"You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor" Ultron said, "My swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack, with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world, will be metal."
-------------------------------------------------------