C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

C H A O T I C   <C I T Y  L O V E>

He again looked at his phone
Sanket's pov- aashna hegde !! 40k followere and 236 posts !! She looks cute though !! Should i follow her ??? Sanket are you falling for her ??? Wait this isn't called falling dumbo sanket !! You follow almost everyone from b-town , also she is a part of it !! Maybe i should !
Meanwhile unnati was looking at him and his confused expressions!
Unnati- you should ! She is very sweet by the way !!
After hearing unnati's line , in no time he clicked the follow button and when it turned to following his smile brightened!!
Unnati- calm your emotions down boy !! Its just a follow !!
Sanket- she is so cute !!
Unnati- stop admiring her , now lets go , i wanna go home and watch FRIENDS !!
Sanket- pyaar ki dushman !! Chaliye ma'am !! ( while standing up )
Unnati- what did you just say ??. Pyaar ??
Sanket- amm woo .... ab tujhe nhi dekhna FRIENDS?
chal !! ( saying this he left from there , unnati also went behind him )

Meanwhile aashna !!

Aashna's pov- while i was just checking my WhatsApp,  an Instagram message popped on my screen , as i was going to check it , the barista called me and asked me for my autograph!! I was so happy !! I gave her an autograph and then she clicked a selfie and i left Starbucks!!

Aashna , sanket and unnati reached their home !!

Aashna cooked herself lunch and ate it while watching " The office " !!

Meanwhile sanket was lying on his bed , eagerly waiting for aashna's follow back !!

Sanket's pov- why am i behaving like a despo ?? I know that she is cute but sanket you can't fall in love !! Love is shit !! This is just a waste of time!!

Thinking this he kept his phone aside and went to have bath !!
He cane out wrapping a towel sround his waist , his body was soaked with water , if any girl sees him like this , surely would fall for him !! He took out a pair of his fav pj - the avacado mens !! Odered food from MCD and binge watched Netflix! Soon he dozed off to sleep !!

Meanwhile aashna was done with her lunch!! She checked her Instagram!! And was shocked to see @sankett25 following her !!!

Aashna- whattt??? Sanket mehta !!! Like THE SANKET MEHTA!!  he followed me !! Am i dreaming???? He has somewhat 40M followers and is indeed one of the finest Bollywood actors !! Ahhhh aashnaaaa.....lucky you !!!

in no time she also clicked the follow back button !!
( if you all are wondering that why she doesn't follow the leading b-town star ..... thoda sabar karo ....you'll get to know it soon )

Soon her followers started increasing as sanket mehta follows her !!

She then posted a pic on Instagram !! Which ultimately beacme her most liked pic ever !!

Caption - got me STAR(bucks)GAZIN' 🥤🕊

comments

Sankett25 : 🥤 cheers!!

Txyxuxi__ : omggg , sanket mehta likedd and commented !!!

UnnSa__is__fl : king liked + commented!!!!!

And 20k + these types of comments!!

Aashna- omfggggg ° he is so sweet !! We barely know each other !!

Meanwhile unnati called sanket !
On call
Unnati-.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope you guys are liking it !! Please tell me honest reviews in the comments !!
-V 🕊