C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

Sanket- unns !! I am sorry meri wajah se ......( before he could compete unns slapped him hard )
Manav and aashna - unns ???? ( in shock ) tu pagal h kya ?
Unnati- aaj mere aur sanku ke beech mei koi nhi bolega!!!
Sanku was looking down with tears in his eyes !!
Unnati- look up to me sanku ( he slowly looks up ) bas ye hi thi teri dosti ?? Haan ?? Tune tw mujhe ek pal mei apne se door kr diya !! Sab chizien akele sahi !! Kyu??? Mujhe ek baar bata tw skta tha na !!! Itna bhi trust nhi h tujhe mujhpar !!!! Hum bachpan ke dost h sanku !!! How could you leave me alone ?? Mai bhi saath deti tera !! Bolega ab kuch ( tears were continuously rolling down from both of their cheeks )
Sanket- wo...wo mai ( sobbs )
Unnati- kya wo ??? Tune honey aur mujhe dono ko akela chord diya !!! You and manav knew the truth fir bhi tum dono ne hume batana zaroori nhi samjha !! Are we this weak ki tumhari madad na kr paaye ?
Sanket- aisa nhi h !! Unns mai aapko aur honey ko kisi problem mei nhi daalna chahta tha !! I can't see you both in trouble !!( crying badly )
Unnati- agar tum hume problem mei nhi dekh skte ho tw kya hum dekh skte h tumhe problem mei ??? Nhi !! Jitne important tumhare liye hum hai , usse kahi zyada imp humare liye tum ho !! Agar tumhe juch bhi hi jata tw ??? Agar wo arya kuch kar deti tw ??
Sanket- sorry !!( breaks down in tears and sits on his knees )

Then there was a moment if silent !!! Sanket's breakdown was much needed for him !!! All the pain , guilt,  seaperation , hate , that he carried within him all this while cane out as floods of tears !!! He was crying badly and so were unns, mnv and aash !!! All 3 went near him and sat on their knees and shared a group hug !!! That hug was indeed magical , all pain , fear , worries , guilt seemed to vanish !!! They were happy as
now all 4 are together!!!

They parted the hug after sometime and wiped off their tears !!! And said I LOVE YOU to each other !!
Sanket- mai ek baar arya ko call kr deta hu , warna shaq karegi !!
Aashna- hmm ( a little jealous) par speaker par rakhna !!
Sanket- hmm !( chuckled a bit , then aash hit him slightly on his head and glared )

On call
Arya- sanku baby where were you the whole night ? I was worried !!
Aashna fumes in anger !!!
Sanket- there is no one with me , so you better stop your drama !!
Arya- this us not drama sanku baby , this is love , PURE LOVE!!
sanket- ( chuckled) love ,aisa love mujhe nhi chahiye apne paas rakho !!
Arya- whatever !!! Where were you last night , and where are you right now !!
Sanket- last night i met one of my old friends in the party so after party we hung out and right now i am at his house !!
Arya- old friends!! Hmm !! It better not be that bitch aashna !!
Sanket- she us not a bitch arya , infact you are one !( angrily)
Arya- ohh so you are shouting on me ,you know na what i can do !!!! Clips yaad h na sanket mehta aapko ki bhul gye !!
Sanket- shut up arya and for gods sake wo pics delete kr do !!
Arya- pics !! Delete ? Wo tw shaadi ke baad hi hogi baby !! Till than keep begging !!
Sanket- godddd !!!! What else do you want now !!
Arya- nothing much , just make aashna's life a hell !! Destroy her and her career !!
Sanket- you ???( angrily but then aashna keeps her hands on his shoulder abd he calms down ) why do you hate her so much arya ? Has she done anything to you ?
Arya- s....she......she is a person to be hated !!! In....infact she had you so its obvious for me to hate her !!
Sanket- yeah whatever !! I need to go now ,I'll come home at night !!
Arya- yeah ...o....okay !!

Call cuts !!
Sanket- i feel that there is something wrong with arya !! Why was she stammering? Yeasterday also i saw tears in her eyes and then she stammered!! Need to know the truth soon !!
Manav- i feel like she is lying , that she hates aashna because you love her , i feel there is some other reason too !!
Unnati- so do i !!! The way she stammered, it felt like she is in pressure!!
Sanket- yeah , we need to find the truth !! Lets go home !!

Unnav leave in their car while aasan leave in aashna's car !!!

The ride was pretty happy !!! They were enjoying themselves to the fullest !!!

They reached aashna's house , had breakfast and then unnav left for their home as they had some work !! Now aasan were alone !! Aashna was in the kitchen doing something when sanket comes and back hugs her , his chin rested on her shoulder while arms wrapped around her waist !!

Sanket- i am so happy right now , finally everything seems to be alright !!
*Aashna turns and wraps her arms around his neck !! *
Aashna- me too !! I got my SUKOON back !!
* touches her forehead with his and looks shyly into his eyes , they shared a cute eyes contact untill sanket moved his eyes from hers to her lips and glared them seductively*

* aashna saw this and ended the gap and met her lips to his *

Aashna's pov- this wasn't the first time of us kissing , but it felt like one !!! His lips were soft and tender !!! It was a soft yet passionate kiss !!! He is the one , he was always the one !!! I missed his touch badly , i miss the warmth of his hugs , i missed how perfectly i fit in his arms !!! We parted as we were out of breath!!!

They were still looking in each others eyes with love , passion and lust !!!

Aashna- sanku !!
Sanket- hmm !!
Aashna- please end this arya thing soon , i cant see her calling you baby !!( tears up )
Sanket- as soon as possible doll !! you don't worry about anything !!!!
( hugs her and rubs her back , while she burried her face in his neck )

Arya scene '

Arya- shit why the hell did i stammered while speaking???
I need to do something !! But what ???? Aisa kya h jisse sanket ka shaq khatam ho jaayega !!! Idea !!!

Next morning

To be continued

-
V🛴