C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

It was the voice of the police officerrrr !!

P/O- mrs arya seth !! We need to have a talk !!
Arya- sir its not arya seth , its arya mehta now !! And what do you wanna talk about ?( nervously)

Then the groom takes off his sehra and everyone were shocked !!

?- tum mehta nhi seth ho ab arya !!
Arya- rishi ????? ( gets teary ) t......tum ya...yaha ...... tum thik tw ho na ??? Usne tumhe kuch kiya tw nhi na ? ( cries )
Rishi hugs arya , while she cried in his arms !!
P/O - maan hume aapke bayaan lena h yash chopra ke against !! So that we can arrest him !!

When the police officer finished his sentence the voice of our hero cane from the main door ( police andar aa chuki thi )

Sanket- ye raha yash chopra sir !!

Aashna was hella scared seeing yash , her past flasged in front of her eyes and tears automatically started coming out of her eyes !!! She was shocked to see him , but moreover she was happy that sanket didn't get married to aashna !!

Sanket- arrest him officer , me and arta will give testimony against him , right arya ?
Arya- wo....w...wo !!
Sanket- i know that he is tour brother but he needs to be behind the bars , and if not him then you !! Rishi ?
Rishi- arya bayaan degi yash ke against aur mai bhi dunga !!! Ab mujhe koi dar nhi h iss janwar se !!( angrily )
Arya- par.....
Rishi- arya ab wo humara kuch nhi bigaad skta h , i am here in front of you !!!
Arya- thike mai testimony dene ke liye ready hu !!
Aashna- kk.....koi...b..batayega ki ye ho kya raha h ?? ( while crying )
Yash- baby , ye sanket juth bol raha h !!
Aashna- don't....
Sanket- ( cuts her ) don't you dare call her baby yash and abhi tk tw maine kuch bola hi nhi h , itna dar kyu raha h ( smirks angrily)
Unnati- sanku ( nodds towards aash wo was badly crying )

Sanku goes and hugs aash while rishi told all of them the truth !!

Rishi- maj aur arya pichle 1 saal se relationship mei h , hum dono ek doosre se bohot pyaar krte h !! Jab arya ne mujhe uske aur sanket ke past ke baare mei bataya tab maine use sanket se maafi mangne ke liye kaha , we came back to bombay for this and were at yash's house !! When we told yash about the matter he threatened us that he'll kill both of ys if we dont agree to his plan !!! According to his plan he'll seaperate aashna and sanket and then kill aashna and on the marrige night he will kill sanket by Arya's hands !! We were not at all ready for this but then he kidnapped me and due to this arya had to do every thing !!! All she ever wanted was ny safety !! She never wanted to seaperate assan !!!
Sanket- and when that day unnav saw arya and yash in the cafe they called me and then i followed yash , then i reached an old godown where rohan was kidnapped !! Abd from there only i found this bastard yash !!
Manav- but after 3 years why does he want to destroy your both's lives ?
Yash- because of this girl ( points towards aash angrily,  due to which she crumbled sankets tshirt in her hands due to fear ) just because if her , after that b-town controversy i had to keave Bombay, my career almost ended !! She is unlucky !!
Sanket- mind your words yash , she isn't unlucky , but soon you are gonna be !!

Yash- ( smirks ) and also because of her so called boyfriend!! I can't see him this much famous so yes i made that plan to destroy you both !!
The police constable gave a tight slap to him and took him to the police station !!

Aashna- sanku ( in low sobbing voice )
Sanket- hn honey bolo !!
Aashna- wo wapas tw nhi aayega na ? Kahi usne tumhe kuch kr diya tw ???( tightened the grip and engulfed her face in his chest )
Sanket- ab wo kuch nhi kr zkra h ,aur mai yahi hu tumhare paas ,humesha ( kissed her forehead )

Unnati- i am so happy now , finally sab thik ho gaya h !!

Arya- i am really very sorry , i never wanted  to seaperate you both ,but for rishi i had too ,so sorry ( cries )
Sanket- its ok arya , if i would have been at your place ,honey ki jaan bachane ke liye mai bhi ye hi krta !!
Arya- thanku so much sanket !! Unnati aashna i am very sorry ! Also unnati i really dont have any of your videos now , i deleted them 3 years back only !!! So sorry for everything!!
Unnati and aashna goes and hugs arya !!
Arya- you are very lucky aashna , you have got sanket , who loves you more than himself !!
Aashna- very lucky and blessed !!( blushes )
Sanket- now you both go and take rest , rishi take care of yourself , happy married life!!

Arish-( arya+ rishi ) thanku

They leave !!

To be continued

-
V🛴