C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

aashna- no... i cant fall in love again !!! I know you'll leave me !!! Go sanku !!!( shouts )
Sanket- aashna !!! ( he too yelled ) i said i am not going anywhere!!!! Get that °° I'll stick to you no matter what !!! You are my whole life god damn it !! I can't loose you again !!! Why don't you get it !! I love you !!!
Aashna- i love you too sanku !!! I always loved you !!! But....
Sanket- shh... no more discussions now , go get changed abd then I'll apply ointment!!
Aashna- hmm !!

Aashna goes and changes and then sanku applies the ointment over her wrists!!!

Both of them then slept in each others embrace , after ages they got their SUKOON sleep !!! Today even though they cried a lot , but it made them stronger , all pain vanished !!! There was a sense of relief !!! Moreover * jaan mei jaan aa gyi *

[ Play - * shayad ye hi h pyaar* in bg !!!! ]

With all the chaos happened the night for all 4 of them went peacefully ,  no one was aware of the upcoming storm !!! A storm that will probably change there lives , either it'll bring them closer or drift them more apart !!

The morning at unnav's house was a silent one , unnati was a little off from manav due to last night , every fight , every argument,  every yelling flashed back her mind !!! Manav thought that she is fine after all , she was behaving okay-ish !!!

Whereas the morning at aashna's house was full of chaos !!! When sanket woke up, he saw that aashna wasn't beside him , he thought that she must be in the washroom or in the living !! He searched the whole house , but she was nowhere to be found! Now he got worried thinking about last night's incident!!! Bad thoughts crossed his mind !!! He hurriedly called manav !!

Unnav's side !

Manav was sitting on the sofa and unnati was sitting beside him , when his phone rang unnati asked him to keep it on speaker !

On call !!
Manav- hn sanku !
Sanket- bhai honey udar aayi kya ? ( tensed voice )
Manav- nhi kyu kya hua ????
Sanket- ( explains the whole scenario)
Unnati- i knew itt !!! Sanket tum itna sa bhi dhyaan nhi rakh paaye uska !!!
Manav- calm down both of you!! Sanku tu ruk wahi hum aa re h !!

In about 15 mins they reached aashna's house , sanket was sitting on the sofa all numb , in his hands was a piece of paper !!

Unnati- sanket ??
No answer
Unnati- sankettt( shouts)
Sanket- hn...hn ( tears drop out from his eyes)
Unnati- what happened ?? Why are you crying ?
Sanket- ( showing the note ) wo......wo chali gyi !!! Nooo ( continued crying )
Unnati read the note out loud -

The note said -
Ik i am being stupid right now , but i can't trust anyone again , i know you love me sanket , but i can't trust you!!! No matter how much i love you , i still won't be able to trust you again !!! Unless and untill i get to know the whole truth about why you left me !!! Unns manav ik you guys are there , please don't worry about me , i am fine !!! Unns your sanku needs you right now , be with him and no anger !!
-
Aashna💗

Unnati- sanku....( at the verge of breaking down ) wo...wo thik tw hogi na ? ( a tear fell from her eyes )
Sanket- i hope so ( hugged her tightly and cried in her arms )

The next 10 minutes were cery emotional !!
Unnati parts the hug and wipes both of their's tears !

Unnati- please sanku, manav ab tw sach bata do !! ( hold both of their's hands )
Manav looks at sanket and he nodded!!
Sanket- i guess ab hume bata dena chahiye manav !!
Manav- bata denge , par pehle we need to find honey !!
Sanket- kaise ? Kaha hogi wo ?
Unnati- wo.... woo ohhh hn hn !! ( stands up in excitement) mujhe pata h !!!!
Sanket manav in unision- kaha ?
Unnati pics up the car keys !!
Unnati- follow me , with a bright smile over her face !!

They sat in the car and unnati drove off to where she thought aashna must be !!! Manav and sanket kept asking but all unnati said was - wait !!!

After about 20-30 minutes they reached an old house , it was in the outskirts of the city , a peaceful place with greenery all over !!

Unnati- she must be here ( sighs ) let's find her !!
Sanket- are you sure ?
Unnati- more than i want to be !!! Jab teri aur uski fight hui thi tab she came here , i was calling her continuously,  when she picked up she told me that she is here !! After taht day , whenever any of us are sad we jsut come here !!
Manav- mujhe kyu nhi pata tha iss bare mei ?
Unnati- tum dono secret rakh skte ho mai aur honey nhi?
Manav- nhi ( sarcastically )
Sanket- ( chuckled) ab chalo lets find her !!

They went inside the house , it looked like it had some storm or what , all things messed up , bedsheets crumbled, pillows lying here and there , vases on the floor !!!
They searched the whole house but aashna wasn't there , then they heard some sobbing voices coming from the backyard !!
Unnati- i hope she isn't there !!( worriedly)
Sanket- why ?
Unnati- it's at the edge of the hill!!
All three rushed towards the backyard !!

To be continued

-
V🛴