C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

Next morning!!

Aashna was at her house while sanket was at his !!

Sanket's house scene-

Sanket was sitting in his room , using his phone !! The doorbell rang and he went to open it !

Sanket- mom dad ? Aaiye na !! Arya tum bhi ?
Arya- yess ( held his arms) come lets go inside !
They all sat in the living room !
S/D- wo beta !
Sanket- hn papa !
S/D- hum dono chahte h ki tum aur arya agle mahine ki 1 tareeq ko shaadi kr lo!
Sanket- par dad itni jldi kyu ?? Next month mei hardly 10 dats bache h !!
S/M- tum aur arya ek doosre se pyaar krte ho ,baad nei karo ya abhi karo baat tw ek hi h na !!
Sanket- par mom !
S/D- sanket kr le na , kya farak pad jaayega !! Humari khushi ke liye !!
Sanket- mujhe thoda time chahiye sochne ke liye !!
Arya- time kyu chahiye timhe , jo badme hone wala tha wo ab ho raha h kya farak padta h !
Sanket- farak padta h !!! I am a businessman , mujhe meri meetings reschedule krni padegi !! I need to manage things !( irritatedly )
S/D- tumhara jo bhi decision ho hume bata dena !! ( leaves )

Arya- sanket akhir tumhari prblm kya h ? Kyu nhi krni shaadi ?
Sanket- meri prblm tum acche se jaanti ho , tum , tum ho meri prblm !
Arya- agar mai hi prblm hu tw chord do , and then bear the consequences!!
Sanket- till when you'll threaten me arya ?? ( little annoyed )
Arya- till you won't become mine ( tears up ) i love you sanket , for gods sake see my love for you !!! I haven't ever faked my feelings for you !! I am doing all this for us , ik that you love aashna and not me ,but with time everything will change!! ( shouts )
Sanket- it won't change arya !!! I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING HONEY , NEVER EVER !!! what makes you think we'll workout haan ??
Arya- because i believe in my love , my love is true for you sanket !!

Sanket- if you would have truly loved me ,then you would have never separated me from honey !!! You only wanted me , you never loved me arya !( saying this he left the house )

Sanket's every word hit arya , she broke down in tears and sat on the floor !!

Arya- why??? Everyone i love never loves me back !! Why ???? I always loved sanket , and i...... i still do !!! Why my life is a mess !!!

Meanwhile sanket was in his car driving to aashna's home !!

Sanket's pov- why do i feel ki there is something wrong with arya !!! The way she was crying ,  she cried that night also !! There is something very fishy!!! We need to know the truth soon !!

Then he reached aashna's house and called unnav too and told them the story !! They all made a plan and then sanket called his parents and agreed for the marriage!!

The next few days went pretty normal , aash , manav and unns were busy in their plan while sanket was busy in shopping for his wedding with arya !!!

2 days before marriage!!

Arya was in a cafe with a boy and he was none other than YASH !!!!

Admin- bhul gye kya usko ???😂😂🔫

Luckily that day manav and unns too came to the cafe for lunch !!

Unnati- manav manavvvv( grabs him and dragged him behind a pillar , from where arya and yash were Cleary visible )

Manav- kya hua unns ??
Unnati- wo dekh arya aur yash !!!
Manav- ohh god tw is plan mei yash bhi included h ??
Unnati- now i know ki kyu sanku aur aash ka breakup krwaya arya ne !!!

They recorded everything , the audio wasn't much audible but they could hear some pretty loud whispers !!!

1 day before wedding was the mehendi and haldi ceremony !!!

Aash too was invited in the wedding along with unnav , also they were specially invited by arya !!😂

Sankets haldi was done and then unnav and aash exchanged his haldi with a new one and then it was applied to arya !! And a little bit of sanket's haldi was applied to aash by unns and manav !!

The haldi ceremony was done and now it was time for mehendi !! Everyone changed and came back !!
Aash instructed the mehendi girl to not write sanket's name , even if arya tells to !! But to their surprise arya didn't told the girl to write sanket's name !! All were pretty shocked !!

Wedding day

Arya was all ready in her bridal outfit but her smile was missing !!

Arya's pov- i am sorry!! ( with this a tear fell from her eyes , but she quickly wiped it off )

The pandit called her down and the rituals started , her face was covered with the duppatta , while sanket was wearing the sehra !!

The wedding rituals got completed after 3 long hours !!! As they were taking blessing from the elders a voice came from the back !! Everyone turned and were shocked to see.......

Aashna's pov- i can't believe sanket ki shaadi ho gyi ,all promises are left incomplete now , i am incomplete!!! Even if our love was true , we lost !!

Manav and unnati too were very sad !! But they put a fake smile on their face !!!

Now let's come back to the voice

It was ........

To be continued

-
V🛴