C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

Sanket- ( sighs ) don't know from where to start but , loving you was the second best decision i ever made , texting you still is the first !! ( smiles ) When i am with you , i feel complete , without you i can't think of my life !!! I love you so much , WILL YOU MARRY ME HONEY ??

Manav- i made a lot of mistakes , hid a lot of things , but it was all for you and it always will be !!! You are the smile to my life !! This past one year was a roller coaster for both of us , but still we stuck with each other !! You are my 11:11 , you are all that i wish every time!!! I love you unnsu , WILL YOU MARRY ME ??

aashna and unnati were very emotional and happy tears escaped their eyes !!

AU- YES !!! WE WILL !!!

the boys makes the girls wear the rings and then hugged them tightly!!! The kissed each other passionately and then enjoyed the rest of the night !!!

Next day !!!
Aasan were going to starbucks for their breakfast,  where they ordered the " pink drink " aashna clicked a picture of sanket and posted it with the caption

Next day !!!Aasan were going to starbucks for their breakfast,  where they ordered the " pink drink " aashna clicked a picture of sanket and posted it with the caption

" ~ the end tells you everything the beginning couldn't ~
Cheers to many more struggles, life lessons ,gains ; together ❤ i love you @sankett25 "

While sanket posted a pic of aash  with a caption

" ~ to where it all begin ~

She believed in me when no one else did , she was , is and always will be my special one , i love you honey ♡ @aashnahegde "

~ CLOSURE ~

Its now been 2 years , aasan and unnav are happily married , they had their ups and downs , they did fight but at the end only love mattered!!! Aashna , sanket and unnati are again reaching heights in the b-town ,manav is a very successful producer and own a production house named " MANNAT PRODUCTIONS "

aasan has a daughter named - " ADHIRA HEGDE MEHTA " which basically means moon !!🤭❤

Unnav has a son named - " ADHIT MALHARKAR " which basically means wise !!🤭❤

~~~~~~

This too came to end !! This was a journey full of emotions !! I tried my best to interpret every feeling !!! I hope my words did a magic !! You can be good at words and still not know what to say !!! ADHIRA AND ADHIT  names maine google kiye aur mujhe acche lage so..... 😂😂

Please drop your honest reviews on this ff in the comments down below and let me know if you would like nay changes in my ffs !!!

Thanku so much everyone for being very patient and supportive throughout the journey of ~
C H A O T I C <C I T Y  L O V E>
Hope you all enjoyed it !!
Take care of yourself and be safe !!
Love you all so muchh ❤💗

Take care
- V🛴