C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

Naina-  ( smirks) ohh so you are friends with unnati and sanket !!

Aashna just nodded weakly!

Unnati- sorry ( wisperes to aashna )

Aashna- its ok ....... i really don't care about them ( wispered back and smiled )

Unnati- well we'll leave you guys to it !! Come aash let's go and meet pish !!

Aashna- yup !!

Unnati- don't worry ..... she is not like them °° she is very welcoming and a very good friend of me and sanku !!
( she said while walking )

Aashna was just quietly listening to her !!

When they were walking towards pish( piya) unnati bumped into a man !!

Unnati's pov- while i was walking .... i bumped into someone and landed my hands on his chest !! I could feel his physique with my hands and as i looked up to his face ..... i was speechless......but hus eyes Said a lot of words,  deep dark brown eyes , perfect beard!!! I was lost in his etes untill aash fake coughed and we adjusted ourselves!!!

?'s pov- while i was walking , adjusting the sleeves of my shirt i bumped into a girl ... slim and tall enough to reach till my neck !! My hands landed in her waist , making sure she dosen't fall and as i looked at her i was spellbound!! The Unnati Malharkar !!! I knew that with time she turned into a Bollywood actress but i wasn't expecting to meet her in the party !!! My no . 1 crush was standing in front of my eyes !! I couldn't help but starred at her !! Soon our ete contact was  broken by a fake cough and we adjusted ourselves!

Unnati- i am so sorry i didn't saw you !!

? - me neither , i am sorry too !!

Unnati- btw , what's your name !! I haven't probably seen you anywhere!!

? - ohh that's cool actually i am pish's cousin...... manav chabbra here !!

Unnati- nice too meet you MANAV , Unnati here !!( takes her hand forward for a handshake)

Manav- who doesn't know you ma'am ( shakes hands)

Unnati- ohhh please don't call me maam !! Call me unnati only !!( she saud casually )

Meanwhile piya/pish came !!

Pish- ohh hii unns ...... i was finding you only !!

Unnati- any work ?

Pish- ohh manav you here ?? Good !! So unns ....( she stopped as she looked at aashna )

Unnati- ohh i forgot to introduce her .... push aashna , aashna pish !

Aashna- hii !!

Pish- ohh hii aashna !!

Unnati- sorry we couldn't inform you of her !

Pish- that's totally fine unns !! Btw meet manav ! Although it looks like you already met him but nvm !!  He is my cousin and is willing to start his own production house !! So i talked with Mr. Mehra , your next film's producer and he agreed for manav working under him  !! All i wanted to say was keep him in mind at set ( winks ) !! He is my jaan , i don't want that he gets any problem!! You'll surely get pretty well along him !!

Unnati- ohh sure .... i would love too !!

Pish- you guys talk ... I'll go attend the guests !!

Unnati- yeah go ahead !!

Pish leaves !

Unnati- nice meeting you manav !

Manav- same here !☺

Unnati and aashna leave and look for sanket !
They saw sanket sitting at the bar and talking to some actors !

Unnati- come let's go !

Aashna- am...( she felt a little awkward)

Unnati- tum sanket se awkward feel kr r ho ?

Aashna- no no no !! The other one !!

Unnati- Yash?

Aashna nodded a yes !!

Unnati- look i know what happened in your past , but don't let it affect your presence !! Ok ... just try and ignore him !!

Aashna- unnati can i ask you something?

Unnati nodded a yes

Aashna- does sanket know about my past ?

Unnati- nops !!! When it all happened with you he too was going through something devastating........ also he never believed in controversies !!

Sanket- unns aash come ( he shouted from the bar )

AU went towards him !!

Sanket- so aashna this is yash ....yash aashna!!

Aashna kept looking down and didn't even looked up at yash and sanket !!

Yash- Hii jaan !!! After 2 long years !!! How have you been ? ( smirks)

Unnati- be in your limits yash !! She isn't your gf !!

Yash- well we'll see that!!( leaves)

Till than aashna was looking down and had tears in her eyes !!

Sanket-....

To be continued

Admin - twists dropping soon !!! 🔫

Are you guys liking the story so far ???
Tell me your reviews in the comments,  qlso do vote !!

-
V🛴