C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

Aasan proposal !!!!

Aashna's outfit

Sanket's outfit

Sanket's outfit

It was 6 and aash was already present there !! Sanket too arrived !!

Sanket- tell me why you called ? Kuch aur batana h ?
Aashna- yes !!! Bohot kuchh !!( went down on her knees , holding a sunflower,)
( i know i have wierd obsession with sunflowers please bear )

Aashna- i don't know weather it is love or something else , but you are the one with whom i can't fake my emotions !! Your one hug makes me feel so safe , it melts my heart 💘 and gives butterflies to my stomach 🦋!! Your voice has magic🌌 which heals my pain and burries all my sorrows!! The way you make me smile , the way you take care of me , each and every moment spend with you is worth it !! Yess i feel so special and if it is love than i am ready to confess that i am deeply in love with you !! I LOVE U SANKU !!!you are the prime reason why i am so strong today !!! I want to shout and tell the world that i am in love with youuu !!!

Sanket- ( tears were falling from his eyes continuously and so was from aashna's)
I love you so much that i want you to be a part of my daily life , i want to share my coffee with you , i am ready to give you the last slice of pizza🍕 , i am ready to share my wardrobe,  i am ready to eat you half cooked , half burnt pasta !!( laughs🤭 ) i want to dance in the rain with you , kiss you , cuddle you !! I want to be the your last man of your life !!i want yo grow old with you !!! I want this heavenly pleasure to be all mine !!! I LOVE YOU HONEY !!! YOU ARE MINE NOW !!!!

( he too kneeled down on his knees and hugged her tightly,  both were crying out of love , happiness and in no time shared their not so very first kiss but a special passionate kiss )

Admin- who's proposal you liked the most ? Comment down !!!

When aasan were enjoying themselves on the hill , unnav too were upto something!!

Unnav scene

They are sitting in a cafe and are having coffee !!

Unnati's pov- yesterday we had a wonderfull time together!! I never thought that i will be so comfortable with him !! There were hundreds of people in pish's party whom i knew , but i asked him for help , why ? The way his presence makes me feel happy , the way he takes care of me!!! I love everything,  but i can't call it love , that too this soon !! I am sure that i like him !!! But love idk !!

Manav's pov- i am the happiest with her , he presence makes me feel loved , we talk like besties , care like partners!!! What are we ?? I am sure i like her , but i am not sure about her !! She is a Bollywood star , why would she fall in love with me ??? I think i should maintain some distance from her , otherwise I'll deeply get into love with her !!!

There was complete silence for some minutes untill unnati finally spoke !!

Unnati- what are you doing tomorrow?( casually )
Manav- i am busy ( although he wanted to meet her but he couldn't)
Unnati- ok fine !! What about a movie tonight ?
Manav- i don't think so ( saying this he got up and paid the bill and then turns towards unnati ) come I'll drop you home !!!
Unnati- hmm !!
The drive from the cafe to unnati's home was of complete silence!! Manav knew that by doing this he is hurting unnati and himself , but acc to him dustance was imp !!!
He dropped unnati home and then without saying bye he left !!
Unnati ran to her room and sat on the bed , tears automatically started coming out from her eyes !! Then she finally decides to call aash !!

Aasan scene

Aasan were enjoying their private moment untill aashna's phone rang !!
It was unnati!!
On call
Unnati- h...hello ( sobbing)

Aashna- unns , why are you sobbing?? Are you fine ??

Unnati- idk !!! Please come home !!

Aashna- yeah wait we are coming !!

Unnati- we ?

Aashna- ya me and sanku !

Unnati- sanku please come fast !!

Sanket- i am coming unns !!! Give me 10 mins !!

They hung up the calk and aasan rushed to unnati's house!!
Meanwhile aashna tried to call manav but he wasn't picking it up !!
They reached unnati's house abd as soon as unnati opened the door and saw sanket she rushed to him and hugged him tightly!!

Sanket- unns kya hua ?? Why are you crying ??

Unnati- wo....wo manav !!

Aashna- what did he do ?

Unnati- he is behaving very wierd today , he ignored me , idk why it is affecting me , but i can't handle it !!! He can't distance himself from me !! Right ?? Why do people always leave me ??? Am i this bad sanku ??? Am i this irritating ??

Sanket- nhi unnati , aap bohot acche ho !! And about manav i really dont know , why is he doing so !!
Aashna- I'll try and call him !!
Unnati- don't aashna !! If he was worrued he would have called me !! But he didn't,  i am not gonna talk to him !! ( saying this she ran to her room and locked the door from inside )
Aasan ran towards her room !!

Sanket- unns , please don't act childish!!! You are not gonna do anything to yourself !!

Aashna- tum uske mind mei ye chizei kyu daal re ho ?? She won't!!

Sanket- i know her honey,  she has a history of suicide and that too twice !!! This  manav , ughhhh ( he bangs his hand on the wall )

Aashna- what history?

Sanket-.....

What is unnati's past ?

Hope you all liked it !!! Sorry for the cliffhanger!!!

-
V🛴