C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

ON CALL
Unnati- did you just comment on aashna's pic ??
Sanket- yes so what ???
Unnati- social media has gone crazyyy dudeee !! I have received almost 100+ dms stating that we broke up !!
Sanket- from when dud you started taking all these seriously??
Unnati- idk !! Accha listen na !!
Sanket- yes !!
Unnati- mere ghar aaja !! I have something special to tell you !!
Sanket- tere ghar ??
Unnati- nhi aashna ke !! Buddhu !! Come fast !!
Sanket- aa ra hu ( blushing)
Call cuts

Sanket- why tf  were you blushing idiot !! ( hits himself on the head )

Then he left for unnati's house !!
On his way he was constantly admiring aashna's last post !!

When he reached unnati's house !! She held hus hand and dragged him to her room and clsed the door !!
Sanket- unnati mujhe tere iraade thik nhi lag re h !!
Unnati- shut up duffer !! And listen !!
Sanket- bolo !!
Unnati-...........
Sanket- cut the suspense and say naaa!!!
Unnati- you remember the movie we are doing ???
Sanket- yes !!
Unnati- aashna has been casted as a side female character , who eventually with time turns into the other main female !!
Sanket jumped out of the bed in excitement  and fell on the ground !!
Unnati- controll yourself duffer !! ( laughing )
Sanket sat on the floor itself !!
Sanket- is she really in the movie??
Unnati- yess baba !!
Sanket- best news ever unns !!( hugs her )
Unnati- ( huggs him back) so... love at first sight ?
Sanket- ( parts the hug ) nhi aisa kuch nhi h !!
Unnati- hawwwww.... tu mujhse chupa raha h ??? ( makes an emotional  face )
Sanket- aisa nhi h !! Its just that for now i just feel good for her !! Like after all she went through in the past , that was a major turn off for her career!! Hope this movie brings a ray of hope !!
Unnati- i asked that you like her or not ?
Sanket- not sure yet !!
Unnati- fine !! Lets eat something !!

It's almost 8:00 pm when aashna gets a call from the production company about her approval .....

Aashna- i can't believe i got the role !! Ever since sanket and i came in touch , its all happy go lucky !! Woww !! Ok celebration timeee !! Lets goo !!
She grabbed a couple of munchies ( her fav blue lays and a bottle of beer) !!
She went to the terrace of her appartment!! And sat on the topmost place !! Whole city was visible from there !!

The night lights , added spark to the city !! The city sleeps late so... its  11 right now and it seems like its 7 or 8 of the night !! Continuos buzzing of car horns and the loud music coming from one of the flats ! But soon the loud noise changed into a soothing anuv jain song !! Seems like he had a heartbreak!! Nvm !!

Aashna is sitting on the roof top and gazing at the stars !!

Aashna- my favv.. time of the day !! Where i get to see these beauties !! This is my kind of celebration... stars ..... blue lays and a beer bottle !! I don't drink regularly... just sometimes!!!
After sometime gazing at the starts she clicked s picture of the view and puts it as her story !!

 just sometimes!!! After sometime gazing at the starts she clicked s picture of the view and puts it as her story !!

Again a message popped up !!

? : replied to your story !
Aashna checked her dm's and was shocked !!
aashna- whattt???? Did he just??? Waitt !! Sanket !!

On chat

Sanket- nice view though !♡

Aashna-......