C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

Next day !!!

Unnav and sanket stayed the night at aashna's house !! They had so much fun last night !!! Food , drinks and movies !!!

Morning scene!!

Aash woke up and saw that sanket is not beside her at furst she got scared but then her phones screen popped with a message !!

Message-

"Dont get scared ,i am fine , just had to leave for some work , be ready by 5 in your best dress abd I'll pick you up

- yours ❤"

Aashna blyshes seeing the text and goes to unnati's room !!

AU conversation

Aashna- manav kaha h ?
Unnati- patani mai uthi tb tha nhi , aur phir msg kiya ye ( shows her the message )
Aashna- sanku ne bhi same nessage kiya h !!
Unnati- ye dono kuch tw plan kr r h !!
Aashna- i am very excited!!!!!

Evening 5 pm !!

Aashna and unnati were all ready and had put their best fashion foot forward ! Unnati was slaying in black while aashna was dropping bombs in red !!!

Unnati's outfit

Aashna's outfit

The girls were waiting for their boys , till then when they heared the car sound !!!

Aashna- let's go unnss !!
Unnati- yessss !!
Both of them went out of the house and there were the boys looking simple yet elegant !

Sanket's and manav's jaw dropped seeing their girls !!

Aashna- ( snpped her fingers infront of their eyes ) guys i know ki hum dono bohot hot laga rahe par chaloo na !!
Sanket and manav- h....hm... kya hua ?
Unnati- h...hm...kya hua ??( laughs ) chalo ab !!
All 4 sat in car and when they were about to reach the location the girls had to put the blindfold on !!
They reached the location

Aashna- khol de ??
No reply *
Unnati- mnv sanku ??
No reply *
Unnati- hum khol re h

They opened the blindfolds and were amazed by the set up !!! The red roses , lights everything was perfect !!

Aashna and unnati already had tears in their eyes and were very sure of their answers ! They turned around to see manav and sanku kneeled down on their knees , with ring boxes !! There facial expressions were clear , nervous,  excited and what not !!!

Sanket- ( sighs ) ....

To be continued

-
V🛴