C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

AASAN SCENE
The drive from the party loc. to  her house was quite but it said a lot off words !!! Her eyes were dripping continuously but her lips were shutt !!!

They reached home and got off the car !!
Aashna- thanku ( turned )
Sanket- honey !!
Aashna- its aashna and now you must leave !( with tears in her eyes )
Sanket- i am not leaving you alone !!
Aashna- i need some me time please sanket !!
Sanket- fine you can go to your room and I'll wait in the hall untill your me time gets over !! But i am not leaving you alone !!

Aashna rolled her eyes and went straight to her room !!

Sanket- no need to lock the room , otherwise I'll break this one too !!
Aashna- fineee !!!

10 minutes passed , his heartbeats rose with every passing minute thinking about all that happened !! Untill he heard the voice of a vase breaking , he quickly rushed to her room and saw the vase lying on the floor , crushed into a hundred pieces !!! He heared sobbing voices from the other corner of the room and he went there and saw aashna sitting on the floor with her knees touching her forehead and arms wrapped , she was shivering!!!

Sanket- honey ( he pulled her into a tight hug )
Aashna- sanku !!( her heart shattered into a million pieces and she broke down in tears )

Both of them were crying badly !!! Crying was how there heart was speaking , lips still searching for words!! Tears are words the heart can't express !!

Aashna- kyu chord ke gye mujhe ??? Kyu ????

sanket- i .... i am sorry honey !!! I had no other option !!

Aashna- mar gyi honey sanku , usi din jab ye sab khatam ho gaya tha !! There is one pain i always feel , which you'll never know because it was caused by you !!

You have no idea how worthless you made me feel !!! You left me broken !!!
I felt hollow inside , i cried my eyes out everyday , cursing myself that you left me !! You left shattered pieces of my heart , which i an still collecting , daily my mind screams and my heart cries !!! I have forgotten to smile !! Everyone i loved left me , am i this bad ? You ....... you left me !!! My life revolved around you !!! For the one last time when i thought to give love a  second chance , it broke me again and now today this !!!! That man forced himself upon me , snatching away my sanity , i feel so impure right now !!! His fingers trailed down my waist , my chest , my neck !!!! His every touch felt so bad !!! He..he could have !!!
Sanket- but he didn't do anything !!!! I came there right !!
Aashna- he did ( parts the hug and points towards he smudged lipstick and opens her jacket and showed  marks over her neck ) he could have gone further!!
Sanket clenched his fist and closed his eyes , tears dripping down his cheeks !!
Sanket- i am sorry honey , i couldn't...... i am sorry i left you , i was insane , but i had no other choice , if i wouldn't have left you then...... no !!! I know i did a mistake and i even paid for it !! I too have spent my nights cursing myself,  i missed you so much honey !!! You had manav and unns with you i had no one !!! I was all alone !!! I was broken i am still broken but now i have you !!! I want you honey !!! I love you !!!
Aashna- you'll leave me again!!!
Sanket- i promise i won't honey !!! I promise!!
Aashna- no you left before also , you'll leave now also !!! What makes me trust you again ? Haan ?
Sanket- i don't know !! All i know is that no matter what happenes a part of me will always , always love you !!!!
Aashna-.......

To be continued

Chalo baad mei milte h !!!

-
V🛴