C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

Manav thought about a lot of things and ultimately broke into tears !!
Someone was watching all this !!!

Unnati's pov- idkw but manav behaved very differently today !!! Is he fearing something?? I need to know the truth !!!

With this unnati stopped at the gate and hid behind one of the tree plant at the entrance and saw manav breaking into tears !!! She couldn't controll her own tears and too broke down !!

Unnati's pov- seeing you love , breaking down doesn't give you strength but breaks you more !!! Its the first time that i saw manav crying , that too this bad !!! There is something wrong !! But he needs me now !!

With this she wiped her tears and ran to manav !!

Unnati- mnv ?( in a breaking voice but sweetest tone possible)
Manav- unns !!!!( he hugged her tightly,  leaving no soace between )

fearing that she'll leave him , he tightened the grip and made sure that she is safe in his arms , and is there !!! Unnati too hugged him back and broke into tears once again !!! She could sense that something is troubling manav !!!

They cried there hearts out that day !!! All pain , all sadness that they carried in their hearts for so long , turned into tears and came out !! After much long they parted but  were continuously sobbing !!!

Unnati- manav kya hua ??? Why were you crying ??( keeps her hand on his face )
Manav- you'll never leave me na ?
Unnati- NEVER EVER !!!
manav kissed her hands and then gave a calming hug to unnati !!
Manav- come I'll drop you !!
Unnati- sure !!!

It felt so right after ages !! Seems like everything is going back to normal in their lives !!

It's been a couple of days now !!! Unnav are doing great , they fight over small things but love overpowers them !!! Aashna keeps herself engrossed in shoots !!! If she is free by chance she plugs in airpods and plays " tujhe kitna chahne lage hum " thinking about her messed up past !!
Sanket on the other hand has passed sleepless nights !!! Some days he is working late and some days he passed the night cursing himself!!!

But thats not all !!! With pain comes strength to handle it !!!
Aashna's strength somewhere lies in sanket and sanket's strength was always aashna !!!

Even if their actions want them apart but destiny wants them together !!! Nothing overrules destiny right !!!

Admin- for this i am the destiny 😂😉!!

Alsooo your favorite character Arya is busy in wedding shopping these days , as their wedding is fixed after 4 months !! Being a rich spoilt brat , who she is , she neds a perfect sabhyasachi lehenga and handmade jewellery time tw lagega na !!!😂😂

Also sanket is still attached to Bollywood , because of his fathers father's production company!!!!

Lets see whats written for them in the book !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want one more part today ????

Spoiler - aasan " emotional " reunion!!!!

To be continued

-
V🛴