C H A O T I C <C I T Y L O V E>

Note- grab a tissue box !!!!!

Aashna's pov- the moment the song changed rohan twirled me and then i landed my hands on someone!! That touch felt familiar and that Smell too !! Without even blinking i looked up and saw him !!! Ss.....sanku !!! I craved this touch for almost an year , he grabbed my waist and it left burning sensation !!!

Sanket's pov- the song changed and i twirled arya , then someone landed her hands on my chest , and immediately i grabbed her waist , the moment i touched her i knew it was her !!! Tears rolled down my cheeks and so did her's !! We were looking straight into each others eyes without blinking!!!

There were only tears and lost love that time !!! The world freezed for both of them ,they were crying continuously ( my hearts aches imagining this 😩😭) Sanket moved a bit closer to her and rested his forehead upon hers !!! ( imagine thissssss 😭😭)

The song was
" tujhe kitna chahne lage hum "

With each line passing of the song , aashna could feel it even more , this song always reminded her of him !!! Her favorite human !! She couldn't control but broke down !! Crying bitterly!!! Sanket couldn't see those tears so he quickly hugged her !!! They didn't cared about what people will think , at that moment only their SUKOON  mattered !!! For him her tears and for her his touch !!! With this the song got over but neither did their tears nor did their hug !! They wanted that song to last till infinity!!

They are broken from within , they stood there still in each others embrace , vission blurring and in the moment they heard their heartbreak again into a million pieces , a small clean sound just like the snapping of the flower stem , as they realized that now they had to part !!!

Admin- i know i left you all teary , i too cried !!! This is something i never wish for !!! But more emotional chapters coming your way !!! You'll see the pain , you'll feel it , i promise!!!😩😩😭😭😭😭😭

They parted the hug , and when their eyes met , the world froze again , but this time for a short span , her eyes were bloodshot red and swollen , his eyes were flooded with tears !!!

In no time aashna ran towards the washroom , when sanket's hand slid through her waist , loosing the grip , he felt as if his life swept from his hands , he stood there still , eyes facing towards the floor , tears dropping his face continuously!!
At that moment nothing mattered to him other than aashna he badly wanted to go behind her , hug her , kiss her , cuddle her !!! Arguing with his mind , his heart raised a voice " go !! She needs you now " " its now or never " !!! Atlast he gave up and moved to the direction where aashna went , his eyes were continuously searching for her , looking here and there when he bumped into.........

Meanwhile aashna

She ran straight to the washroom , luckily it wasn't occupied,  she opened the door and stood in front of the washbasin,  looking directly into the mirror !!!! Eyes soaking wet , smudged eyeliner !!! She splashed her face with water a several times continuously , leaving no time to breathe !! She stopped as she was huffing , her hands on either side of the basin , and then she cried her heart out !!! All pain seemed to come back !!! It felt hollow yet so full from within !!! Crying and crying and crying , but now moving his eyes a bit from the mirror!!

Her crying stopped when she heard the doorknob open , she quickly wiped away the water from her face and her tears too !!! The door opened and she saw Rohan !!! He closed the door and locked it !!!

Aashna- what the hell are you doing here ??? ( angrily yet in a breaking voice )
Rohan- these pretty eyes shouldn't cry !!( moving closer)
Aashna- stay away ( moved backwards)

He kept moving towards her while she kept going backwards until the wall touched her back !!!

Now she was trapped in between the wall and ROHAN'S arms !!! She pushed him , but he didn't moved a bit , her strength was overpowered by her headache as she was drunk !!!

The next moment........

Tell me you cried!!!🥺

-V🛴