Chapter 1

---------------- Chapter 1 ----------------

Unknown's POV

Our story starts when young y/n was 13. the young girl had just realized how important and dangerous her mother, Pro Hero: Venom's job is. Being a pro hero means risking everything,

even your own life in some cases.

Sadly the young girl realizes the importance by experience instead of during normal school teachings. As she watches the live coverage of the fight against the LOV the screen flashes to pro heroes getting pushed into a corner, literally and figuratively.

As Venom tries to push against the league she freezes hearing the league's leader: Tomura Shigiraki speaks to the pro "does she know?". When she freezes she lets her guard down for a second and gets attacked from surrounding members of the league.

The pro gets severely injured and gets put on a stretcher in an unconscious but stable state.

After the battle most of the league gets captured by the heroes and the police force, but Tomura Shigiraki escapes in one of LOV member and Shigiraki's right hand man: Kurogiri's portals.

Venom is taken to the hospital and one of her sidekicks, Amaya, goes to find young y/n at the l/n residence numb. Not crying, not shaking, not scared but numb.

Young y/n notices Amaya's arrival and runs to her closest friend and hugs her tightly. "wanna go see her?" The young girl nods and walks with Amaya to the hospital staying quiet.

When they get to her mother's room she is greeted by the doctor who says, "She is in a stable state, we don't know when she will wake up but you can see her whenever from now on."

The girl nods and walks in the room and sits on the chair next to the bed and looks down at the ground as tears fall from her eyes for the first time that day. "I-i'm here mom..." she mumbles and holds her mother's hand.

Our story continues 2 years after the attack, at the beginning of the young girl's start at UA High School.