Chapter 17

---------------- Chapter 17 ---------------

After classes end I start walking to the exit gate of the campus and Katsuki catches up to me. "where are you going dumbass?" I jump a but not noticing him. "home??" he tsk's "no you're coming with me, shitty hair is coming with us, we're going to study." "oh right, I gotta stop by my house anyways, I left a few things and I need to feed bullet." he tilts his head confused. "who's bullet?" "huh? oh my cat, she's really cute, wanna see a picture?" he doesn't respond and thinks "why don't we go to your house instead?" he asks. "sure, let me tell Amaya" I text her and let her know me, Katsuki, and kirishima are gonna study together. 

I turn around hearing kirishima running towards us. "hey guys!" "hi kirishima, Katsuki said we should go to my house instead of his, if that's alright." I ask looking up at him. "yeah that's good" he says and smiles before saying something about manliness and we start walking to my house. 

I open the door and pick up bullet  as she nuzzles her face against my shoulder. "cmon in guys, let me know if you need anything, my room is up the stairs and the second door on the left." they nod and head up as I grab a few snacks and head upstairs after them. "Amaya?" I shout looking for her. "Yes?" she pokes her head out of her office. "oh hey, the boys are here we'll be in my room if you need us." "ok thank you y/n!" she smiles and goes back to work as I head up the stairs and into my room.

I set bullet down and walk in seeing Katsuki sitting on the floor and Kirishima looking at my Pokemon card collection. I clear my throat as bullet walks over to the table and over to Katsuki. "oh hey l/n, lets get to work" I nod and sit next to Katsuki and give each of them a snack and some water. we start working and taking notes. studying stuff. 

After about an hour I hear the front door open and a few minutes later my door bursts open revealing mina. "y/n!!!" she yells scaring me by the volume. "geez what is it?" I ask sighing. "hm oh wait di you not invite me to study with you! I am betrayed" "dude every time we try to study together we dont end up doing anything. we just fool aorund and get on the golf cart and ride around to the cafe down the street." I look at her with a "😑" face. She chuckles and flops down on my bed. "well that sucks because im here now, you guys keep studying" I chuckle and shake my head. 

Mina rolls over and glances at Kirishima a bit and he blushes catching her staring at him. "hey Kiri, what did you get for number 5 on the algebra worksheet?" he looks back at his paper. "I got y= 4x + 12"  "thanks" I say oblivious to the way Mina is staring at Kirishima and him catching her and smiling.