Chapter 21

---------------- Chapter 21 ---------------

The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever, but eventually he pulled away and put a hand on my cheek caressing my face. "God, do you how long I waited to do that?" He whispers and studies the small features of my face.  I lean into his hand a bit and he rubs his thumb gently across my cheek. He smiles, like a real genuine smile and it makes my heart flutter.

I look up at him and smiles softly. He flicks my forehead gently. "Does this mean we're together, or no?" I ask quietly. "I wanna be with you dumbass, will you be my girlfriend?" I smile and nod. "Of course."

Amaya bursts in a second later not giving us time to react and move away quick enough. "Aww that was so cute, and before you ask yes I was eavesdropping because I care about you and he's a boy and you never know, but anyways im happy for both of you, congrats!"  I facepalm and chuckle.

"Thank you Amaya, do you think we could go to the hospital to see mom, I wanna introduce him to her." She smiles and ruffles my hair. "Sure Bub, we have a few hours until visiting hours are over, let me call and tell them we're coming." She walks out and Katsuki looks at me a bit confused.

"Right, I bet you're confused, my mom was the Pro hero: Venom, she got badly injured in a battle against the league of villains and was put into a coma, she's been in a coma for 2 years, but  its not terrible, as long as she's stable..." I trail off and look down while saying the last part. "I understand, dont worry about it, she's strong she'll wake up soon" I look up at him and smile softly.

"Anyways lets get going" he says and grabs his phone and walks downstairs, I follow suit soon after and get in the car after him and Amaya. She drives to the hospital with some pop music playing in the background Katsuki notices my nervousness and grabs my hand while looking out the window.

We arrive and I get out of the car and notice that Amaya is all giddy for some reason. "Amaya?" She looks up "huh? Oh what's up hun?" "Why're you all giddy?" "What im not, let go inside: she pushes us inside and leads us to the hospital room, which looks exactly the same as last time but with one big difference.