Detailed Character List

*PLS READ THIS! The Avengers are the main group in this story. The X-men are discussed often and interacted with occasionally. This story loosely follows timelines and storylines from the Avengers and X-Men movies. I have changed relationships and ages based on the characters I wanted to use in the story. I hope it's not too confusing to follow... I've thoroughly explained the characters and mention details about them frequently to let you know what's up. Basically, it takes place after Civil War, but everything ended happily and not divided. Cap got all their names cleared, Tony and Cap made up, and everyone lives happily ever after at the compound. Below is a detailed character list if you want to reference it. I detail who I imagine they look like from the movies. The Avengers all obviously look like themselves from the movies. But considering there are many different X-Men portrayals of the same characters I listed what actors I envisioned. 

1. X-Men: I have listed who I imagine these characters as based on the movies.-Professor X (Charles Xavier): Head of the school. I imagine him as the James McAvoy Professor X, maybe a little older for the sake of the story.-Hank (Beast)- Works at school as the head scientist. Has been an X-Men for a long time now. The Nicholas Hoult portrayal of beast-Julia Lehnserr(Polaris)- Main character. Daughter of Magneto. Imagine her how you please. She has dark green hair and green eyes due to her mutation. In the comics, her name is Lorna Dane but I changed it because I wanted to, sorry. If you want to know more about her you can read up on her powers online. I changed her backstory and everything for the purpose of my story.-Alex Summers (Havok)- Current X-Men member. Long-term ex of Julia. The Lucas Till portrayal of Havok. Polaris and Havok did have a crazy relationship in the comics so that's what I loosely based their relationship on.-Orono (Storm)- Current X-Men member. Best friend with Julia. I imagine her as the Halle Berry Storm from the original X-Men movies because she's a bigger character in those films, but the Alexandra Shipp Storm from the newer movies is cute too.-Kurt (Nightcrawler)- Current X-Men member. Best friends with Julia, Alex, and Storm. They all grew up together at Professors School and graduated the same year. He looks and acts like the younger Nightcrawler from the newer X-Men movies, played by Kodi Smit-McPhee.

2. Avengers: All of the Avengers obviously look like their actors from the movies. 1. Tony Stark (Ironman) 2. Steve Rodgers (Captain America) 3. Natasha Romanoff (Blackwidow) 4. Wanda Maximoff 5. Pietro Maximoff- I honestly cannot choose which actor I prefer for him. I'm leaning towards Evan Peters because the real ones know his Quicksilver was way cooler than Aaron Taylor-Johnson's. This Quicksilver's powers and personality are definitely more like Evan Peter's quicksilver, but you can imagine anyone you want. 6. Vision 7. Sam Wilson (The Falcon) 8. Bucky Barnes (Winter Solider) 9. Bruce Banner (Hulk) 10. Clint Barton (Hawkeye) 11. Rhodes

3. The Brotherhood of Mutants 1. Eric (Magneto)- Father of Julia, Wanda, and Pietro. Often confused with where his allegiance lies. Michael Fassbender, probably a little older considering he's a dad with 20+-year-old kids. 2. Mystique- Relationship with Charles and Eric similar to how it is in the movies. She's a little meaner in this for my story's plotline purposes. The Jenifer Lawerence portrayal because she's hot and amazing. 3. Emma Frost- January Jones from X-Men First Class. 4. Pyro- The young version of Pyro from X2 (2003) and X3 (2006). Actor Aaron Stanford 5. Daken- Has never been featured in a live-action movie but I think he's a cool character so I put him in here. He is Wolverine's son. 6. Angel- Portrayed as Ben Hardy, from X-Men: Apocalypse.