Chapter 2

I don't know about you but clary is amazing a doing hair. She braided the top parts of my hair and put this glittery stuff on it and it's awesome.

I have my white dress on and she even put a tiny bit of makeup on me.

But she made me put my blue jumper on top so mom doesn't see cause apparently it's shorter than she thought.

We come out our room and I hear a familiar voice.

"Lukey lukey lukey" i chant pulling clary's hand along so we can see him.

Luke is like our dad. We don't actually have one..... I've never really asked mom about it to be honest.

"Hiya kiddo" luke says enthusiastically pulling me into a big hug when I reach him.

"I missed you." I say as he picks me up and sits me on the counter top.

"You know he was here this morning dropping you off cookies?" Clary laughs making me frown until I remember.

"Ohhhhh yeah...... that's why I spent the morning in timeout...." i mutter looking down.

Luke frowns and looks towards mom.

"She ate them all.... even tho you said just 3." Mom says a smile on her face.

"Loser...next time....eat them all in privet" he jokes with me making me look up at him smiling."ive got you two something." he says smiling between  me and clary.

"really?! what is it?" i ask excitedly watching him reach down and grab two bags. clapping my hands i take mine from him and dive into the bag making everyone chuckle at me.

"new pencils! mom look its got a green in it." i say smiling at her showing her the pencils.

"cool...spray paint."clary says making me look at her as she holds up a crate with colourful sprays in it.

"If I catch any of that paint on city walls, I will arrest you."luke jokes making me frown.

he wouldnt actually arrest clary would he?

"and watch your sister with them...you know how messy painting can get." he says making me pout at him.

clary just laughs putting the cans into her bag she pulls out the werid thing mom gave us.

"The paint is for Simon's van. I'm insisting they rename the band." she says smiling at him.

"Oh, yes, please."mom says making me giggle.

simon and clarys band is very strange.

"Yeah."clary nods along playing with her thingy in her hands.

"Did you two talk to your mom about that?"luke asks looking at the presnt in clarys hands.

"The heirlooms. Yeah, there beautiful...."clary says smiling looking at it.

"mom wheres mine?" i ask her frowning. she goes into her pokcet pulling it out and handing it to me.

"Clary, gracie, you're both 18 now, and..."luke says looking between us a glace at me tells me its adult stuff.

"What is with you guys?" clary asks confused. she sighs loudly making me nearly drop the werid pen thingy."we're turning 18, it's not like i'm headed off on some epic journey....and gracie barely leaves the house." clary tells him putting it away in her bag again.

"But you are!"a voice says suddnely coming into the room.

"simon." i say cheerfully reaching for him to come give me a hug. he hugs me quickly and then turns to clary.