Chapter 32

2/3/15

Hey yeah lets just skip the bullshit,

This has been the worst Monday so far this school year. I mean Mondays already suck ass but this Monday... there is no profanity nor is there any word in my context that can describe today. Today was worse than when someone evil mixes the skittles, M&Ms, and Reeses pieces into one bowl. And that's saying a lot.

You want to learn what my problems were. No? Well that's too bad you little gremlins.

1. I woke up with a god foresaken sore throat. Apparently I was laughing to hard the day before, it was bad I snorted, but anyways the way I had to intake breath fucked up my throat. Not only that but I also wanted to puke. I woke up several times because I wanted to but my body denied itself. That doesn't even make sense I know, that's what I was thinking.

2. It's Monday. We have to wear our uniform skirts to school. The skirts end an inch above the knee. It was 35 degrees outside. Now think of the motherfucking outcome of that.

3. I forgot some jacket that we have to wear with our uniforms at home today. And of course Mrs. I-have-no-life-so-I'll-take-it-out-on-the-kids, I mean my spainsh teacher decided to do a uniform check. And we get this free jean day every other friday, if we wear uniforms. So goodbye my beautiful jeans :(

4. Back to the spanish teacher. She had the audacity to scream the whole god damn class, a long ass 45 minutes, and give me a head ache. You ma'am are a shit head ;)

4. I barely got any sleep last night( reason in number 5 ). I was up all night thinking things through and I had to finish a whole bunch of projects and homework.

5. And my grandma had a stroke last night. I mean come on give me a break! I know she can't even remeber who I am with her alzhimeirs and that shit, but I still love her. Even when she starts to cry because some one points out a grandchild to her, it's sad and it hurts to see her like that but she's my grandma. She can't leave yet, she's the only grandparent I have left...

But anyways that's why my day was being a douche bag. I hope you guys didn't have to go through any shit today.

Just be happy you guys,

~ outcaster ×_×