Chapter 45

4/22/15 (I missed national suprise drug test day and weed day, sorry)

So I've been reading though this book and I've noticed something...I'm fucking hilarious! HAHAHAHA!

Ok, I'll stop messing with you, I already knew that. Obviously I'm flawless *flips hair* and a bitch can't do shit about that.

No, seriously I've noticed so many typos it's not even funny. I have so much editing to do...nah I'm too lazy. Yo muy peresoza, 我知道我懒, et je aime ça. (I am very lazy, I know I'm lazy, and I like that.)

BOOM BITCH!!! How about that for some quad lingual shit. Aren't you proud of me!?!

You're not? Well then fuck you and you and you! You pretty little bitchs! Because I really don't need it, I'm proud of my own damn self!

It's STARR test week you guys. This is fucking ridiculous we just took the math and we're about to take the reading.

Now this year Texas decided to be cheap, that's right! I fucking said it my state was being a cheap ass mother fucker this year and they practically moved down the ciriculum from the grade ahead of everyone in 3rd to 8th grade. Plus we missed this gigantic chunk of material to learn that they pratically just threw on us in the last 2 to 3 weeks. Thankfully this only applied to math.

I'm just tired you guys, like I'm actually going to go to sleep at a decent time tonight.

Dueces,

~ outcaster

Oh and a tip for you guys out there, just because a girl says she has a D cup doesn't mean her tits are huge. Like a D-34 isn't that big, tbh at least in my case, a C-36 is a lot more comfortable and roomy.

Just search up the size and number and then see, don't meet up with them later on and be disappointed, my friend just had that problem.