Chapter 54

7/25/15

Heyo!

So let's go right into this. Today was awesome, well except for one part...but we'll get to that in a minute.

First we started off the day with breakfast. Delicious eggs, bacon, grits, SAUSAGE(i had too), and pancakes.

Then we went to sixflags, we didn't really ride anything, but it was still nice since it was hot as fuck outside.

Then we went on the bus, and i had the bedt nap ever, i even got the whole row to myself so i could put my legs up and let them rest and stretch.

When we got back to our campus dinner was awesome amd peaceful. We got to dress however we wanted and we went to an amzing talent show (the band, Something about Chinamen actually played, turns out one of the kids goes here). After the show we got to run around in the dark, with the sprinklers on, and the water fountain being our source of light. The stars were evem out and the moon was so pretty when it shined thrkugh the tree leaves from above. It was amazing.

We even had pizza when we got back to the dorms and we talked and blah blah blah.

But then i went back into my dorm room to charge my phone. Everyone said hi and hey outcaster, but then there was my roommate.

IT'S ALWAYS MY FUCKING ROOMATE.

As soon as she saw me her whole happy face dropped and she got a bitch face and said, "OUTCASTER! Whh is there popcorn on the floor!? Can you explain to me why there is popcorn on the floor?! CAN YOU!"

Hold the fuck up. Who the hell do YOU ^^^ thin k you're talking too? It must not be me because no one talks to me like that.

She is not my mom, she is not my dad, she is not someone in higher power nor is she a gardian above me. She does not have the right to talk to me like that.

But she was a lucky bitch today. I didn't touch her, i didn't go off on her, i just told her to chill, and of course she just cut me off. So i held in a fewr colorful words of choice, don't be a smart ass and comment, orange, green, blue, purple, just don't do it, you know what i mean.

But i just kept quiet and cleaned it up. I don't know who spilt it nor do i care, i just know that the bitch needs to watch her tone because next time I'm not going to bite my tongue, I'm not going to swallow my words, I'm just going to go off in her and watch her cry. I'm sick of it.

See ya soon,

~outcaster