Chapter 49

7/6/15

Aloha

I'm so tired right now I can barely sit up straight. I have to type this really fast because my research writing class is about to start so let's try to make this quick...

I've been having to play "peace maker" with my roommates lately. One of them is bi, like my beautiful self, and the other is straight. They both have the whole going against each other's opinions thing, and they're fighting, and yelling, and they just started hitting...

Ok so I went to go break that up. We're at lunch now, so no need to rush.

7/9/15

Never mind, but its been about 3 day since I wrote that last part but...I GOT OVER 3K VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys so so so much, and for ALL OF THE VOTES!!!

But we're going to dinner and I'm really really really hungry and tired and dehydrated (since no one is mature enough to take thirsty).

Turns out there are A LOT of squirrels at college. I always wondered where they were since there are "so many". But it's like this is their breeding, feeding, and excreting territory. Like earlier a kid was playing with one and then five others sat on a tree branch and just stared at him. It was more creepy than cute.

Have you guys gone on sound cloud and listened to the bachata version of someone like you by adele? I usually hate bachata but this one is ok.

I'm starting to get random because my brain is fatigued and all, like have you ever been so sleepy that you started feeling high or wasted? Yeah, well I call that sleep drunk. And I'm real drunk right about now. Like I can't really walk straight and everything is all hazy.

I think I'm just going to lay down on the concrete real quick...

Oh wow, opps. I actually fell asleep. My friend kicked me awake...it was so not worth it...

I'm extra tired because I only rested for about 5 minutes. And I'm craving chicken nuggets right now, but they don't have those in the cafeteria!!! :'(

Plus I'm dirty from the ground, I should have OH MY GOD MY EYES!

MY EYES MY EYES MY EYES THEY HURT!! THE BRIGHT ASS SUN BURNED THEM AND WORSE THEY'RE FORCING ME TO SLEEP!!!!!

ok, I'm better now. What you just witnessed was my body tring to forcefully put me to sleep by making my eyes roll to the back of my head AND IT'S FUCKING DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I think I just need to type later.

Aloha,

~outcaster