Chapter 7

12/25/14

Hey you guys! Merry Christmas!

My gift to you is some music with David So singing in it. I think it's in Korean which is his native language, so check it out! Don't you dare fucking reject my god damn gift. I searched a long and hard 5 minutes for that thing. But anyways...

Did you get what you wanted for Christmas? I sure as hell didn't. I mean yeah I did get my first laptop (thanks dad, wuv you!) but I didn't get what I really wanted...

I wanted to spend time with my girl. She went out of town for the holidays and I feel so lonely. :(

Just kidding! You guys thought I had a boo thang going on! Naw, don't feel like a relationship right now, still working on the whole coming out thing.

But what I've really been wanting to do is this game. So you choose a person that you know (that knows your sexuality gay, bi, whatever the hell you want it to be). You physically flirt with them in public is how ir goes. And you have to try not and get caught.

You could brush your and against their thigh or...sensative areas. Or you could do the whole foot going up your leg thing. But what you're trying to test is their self control and how they react.(just make sure they won't act all mean and shit)

It's really funny and I just love it. But I think I'll just cut this short I'm kind of tired from all of my scream cousins...who are all in thier 20s or 30s... (who are the real mature people in my family?)

So hope you guys got what you wanted for Christmas, Joyeux Noël, Felíz Navidad, Froliche Wiehatchen, Kwanza, Hanukkah, Seng Dan Fai Lok, Buon Natalé or whatever the fuck it is that you celebrate or don't and I hope you have an awesome rest of 2014!

~outcaster

(P.S. if you do get lucky tonight don't get to dirty in the bedroom. ;)  You're going to want that extra sleep while you can get it. )