Chapter 52

7/21/15

I see you...

Jk, i don't want to look at you right now. You're  probably lying in your bed half naked right now, or you could be sitting on the toilet right now keeping yourself occupied with this. I honestly wouldn't mind that first one, sonce you're all sexy snicker doodles ;).

But the second one is pretty gross, you do know that if you're from the united srates and you bought your phone from here the government can look through your camera lense and see what you're doing, right?

Anyways...I'm  really tired and i know i need to get up in the morning for class, but I'm so not motivated right now, or ever. This thing is worse than school, i better be amazing when i go back to school because this is just exhausting.

Oh but, i almost forgot, my friend was talking to me on a texting app. So i was telling her to change her user name because it was "fuck" with two emojis on the side. And i found it quite inappropriate, well it was just gross seeing that as her name...so i being the mature one i am, decided since i couldn't  convince her to change hers i would change mine.

My name on that app is now officially...drum roll please *badump*... Ass Flaps. Yes it is ass flaps, and she just laughed at it, but that's fine, that's perfectly fine...

I'm wonderful, i know. But there's  this boy here, his name is K for now, and he's from Hawii. I fucking hate him.

Let's  list off what he's  done to piss me off.

1.called my friend a slut (well practically every girl he dislikes a slut or whore)

2. Has been a smart ass with me unjokingly and without knowing me

3. While i was leaning on the door to keep it open, he decided to pull it back and try to make me fall

4.has hit me on the arm "hard"

5.Pulled my hair

HE PULLED MY MOTHER FUCKING HAIR. MY HAIR. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PULLING MY HAIR.

That's exactly why he ended up getting a slap on the face and a bruise left over. Jk, but he did get slapped. I just want to know why he tries to make it his soul purpose to torture me. It wasn't  like this the first, second, or even the third week. But now it's  like, let's  bother outcaster! Oh what fun!!!

Hell to the no. Don't give me that shitty answer of maybe he likes youuuu, awwwwwwwwww...AWWWWWWW!!!!!!! *fangirling moment without the fans, lol so sad*

No, who does that to a crush, that makes them hate you and want to take a pool stick, shove it down your throat, roughly pull it back out, stab your left eye ball out with it so your right one can watch it fall to the ground, then stab you through the chest with the stick, slightly pull it back out and then impale you with it from the hole in your chest going up until they can see it going back through your throat and some how poping in the hole where your eyeball used to be. :) oh and watching you fall to the ground and bleeding out...slowly.

That felt so good to type. Like have you ever just been so frustrated  that when you finally let it go it's  just like the most amazing thing ever, well besides se- oh never mind can't say that, still a virgin!

But like your whole body just relaxes because you get it off your chest and it's  like an after high, that's  how i feel right now. Total bliss...until something else builds up my anxiety, anger, sadness, or whatever the hell it is that it wants to be.

But i got to go, study hall time.

Later,

~outcaster